Trailer Trash

The Saturdaily (Read 34 times)

Birdwell

so I made it out for an extra 5 this afternoon. I ran while my 6 year old rode her bike along side me.

She asked me, no less than 25 times, "dad, do you always run this slow?"  ouch Black eye

I'm going to go eat ice cream now, and not share with her.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Daydreamer, hope your ankle is ok, that just sucks!

Jame, I work for a hotel in the town made famous by chocolate, we have about 80 acres of woods. Don't wanna say name so not to pop up in google.

Yes yes I know it.  I think I as well have a new dream job.  That really rocks! Wonder if I could convince the DCNR to hire me to make sure mayheim is not happening to their trails....no need for for four wheelers although that would be fun too.

Run Muppy - are those trails open to anybody or just guests of said hotel?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

muppy

A sign says for hotel guests only, but the only people I've ever seen using them are local people. (Theres one lady training for JFK thats there everyday) Do you know where they have the Hershey hill climbs by chance? You can run up and down the macadam loop that the hill climbs are on, and then there's the red trail inside of that loop,  and at the bottom of the east side is the yellow trail,  it's almost 2 miles.

DigDug2

I'm going to go eat ice cream now, and not share with her.

Awesome.

DigDug2

12.5 on some new trails with a group this a.m.  Easy pace, lots of chatter, good group of runners.  Some nice climbing.