Trailer Trash

Still too frickin' cold Saturdaily (Read 35 times)

Sandy-2

QOTD: I might run a 5 mile "trail" race in Chicago with a friend in December.  I say "trail" because, well, it's Chicago.

I've run some really cruddy and crumbly city sidewalks that are just as rough as some trails.  LOL.

Hope your hip gets better so you can "go for it".

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Occasional Runner

Did a run with our running club this morning and had a blast. This picture illustrates why we were selected as the best running club in the world by Trail Runner Magazine. Post run breakfast....

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Did a run with our running club this morning and had a blast. This picture illustrates why we were selected as the best running club in the world by Trail Runner Magazine. Post run breakfast....

Those pretzel chips are good.  Oh, and beer!

Thanks, Sandy!  I do believe the race is held on dirt, but, well...I don't know about the "hills."  Better start training.

Running is dumb.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Warden:  Chilly and freezy here to with wind chill factor I am guessing it will be in the low 50s.  I yard is covered in about a foot of pine needles.  Smile

sure rub it in Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Evening,

Night runs are the new standard for me, it seems. I just don't find any other time to get my runs in but around midnight. I like it, though, only downside is that it makes getting up for work at 5 a.m. a bit more difficult. Dead

Snow in my place, well, let's say it's more like accumulations of dry, fluffy flurries where the wind does not blow them away. 24 degrees now, I might have to break out my winter jackets and double up my mittens, courtesy of Raynaud's.

My knee is improving, thanks to lots of icing, stretching, ultrasound, fish oil and glucosamine. I can't wait until I can run my long loops again, now I'm hovering around 3-6 miles, way too short to be interesting in my area. Oh well.

QOTD: There's the local HM early December, but I'm pretty sure I won't run it, thanks to my knee. Angry

Run for fun.