Trailer Trash

Everyone's out running Saturday (Read 26 times)

runtraildc

Slow morning here, but that's a good sign that everyone is out enjoying fine weather, right?  Perfect Stone Mill running weather-- mid 40s and overcast.  Bit chilly in the wind for the volunteers, but not bad.  Met Jamie-- he looked great and the socks really gave him away, much like he promised.  Knee was holding up well, too, he said.

I will get out for a run later this afternoon.  Probably a short treadmill jog and some strength work at the gym.

qotd:  Pass.

NHLA

Yard work today. All day

muppy

Unfortunately I am not running,  I am working today.

Got in 5.8 hilly miles last night.

Good luck Jamie and anyone else racing this weekend!

AT-runner

Tim

Ran 8 as an out and back on the AT. Nice windy day here.  Hopefully Jamie has less wind at his fun run. Saw a lot of day and weekend hikers out.

Good luck racers!

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Too slow once again to beat the call to duty. Got called in for work just as I was changing into my running gear. I wished I was at Stone Mill instead!

So no run, but at least lots of fun with the kids. Now at "lunch", and still 5+ hours ahead of me tonight. The distinction seems to blur - is this a 100- miler??

Go racers!

Run for fun.

NorthernHarrier

There's snow on the roof but a fire in the stove. I mean really.   Did a 5 mile trail race with just a slight deviation off my drive to get up to the cabin. Beautiful trail system which I have mtn. biked before but the race was on adjacent ski trails so while not really technical they were just continuous steep climbs and descents. Nicely challenging to say the least. I think I represented well though I boogied right after finishing so not sure of placement but I am very pleased with my effort and time on that course. My recent training changes are already paying off.

But yeah, we got some snow up here, not a lot and the lake is still open so it's a good scene with the open water. Looked like something had been messing around the opening of my bear den so I stuck my head in there but it was a little dark but nothing growled at me so I guess it's still vacant. Maybe I'll grab a headlamp and crawl in tomorrow. 

QOTD-- Oops!

Couch--Simple solution. Don't answer the phone. Always worked for me.

runtrail--Awesome that you volunteered. Nice, now what is this treadmill talk???

valerienv

Thread killer ..

We had some unusual weather last week , 17" of snow and some sub-zero cold . Today it warmed up to 55 and we had some good melting , a new storm is on it's way late tonight possibly 1-3" of more snow . I don't like snow and would be happy to see it stay up high . My friend came out and slipped and slid 8 miles with me it was a nice day considering the week we have had .

hog4life

Missed a HM PR today thank you to the PooMonster striking at mile 11. Time was 1:51:49. I got 9 planned for the trails in the morning.