Trailer Trash

A new book sort of about running ***Kindle released*** (Read 73 times)

Uh oh... now what?

Hi all, each, everyone... my oft' rumored midnight project is done, released yesterday.

The Kindle version:  http://goo.gl/nUvK7S

John M.

Birdwell

John, 

Looking forward to the book

MTA: link fixed

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

https://www.createspace.com/4310961

Smile

Will it be available in hardcover, John?

Running is dumb.

Uh oh... now what?

Birdwell:  link fixed, thank you for commenting.

Mandy... thank you for all your help, has been a long hard summer.  I suppose

a hard cover would be in fantasy land (means huge success) at the moment.

Sandy-2

Congratulations John !!!!

(I plan to put my order in later tonight.)

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

LB2

Will you be at Rocky Raccoon in 2014? I may need you to sign a copy at Damnation when we come through...

Congratulations

LB2

Can't wait to read it! Let us know when the Kindle version is out....I am a sucker for instant gratification.

Also, I would love to do a review on my blog if you don't mind, since I'm sure I will enjoy it immensely.

AT-runner

Tim

Congratulations on getting it out!  I'll be patiently waiting for the Kindle version.

Since you're phrase is copyrighted now I guess I'll say... "Move carefully on your feet while not inside".

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Daydreamer1

Congratulations. I really didn't have any desire to read any books about running, but that just changed. I'll pick this up and hopefully get a chance to read it sometime.

Uh oh... now what?

Thank you, each and all.

LB2: We are going to try to get there--part of the fantasy of travel for next year.  We are hoping for an extended trip south and east from Natchitoches.  Damnation would be a good starting point.

TrailsnCocktails: As of this afternoon, Kindle version is 3-5 business days away. Please do a read and review and tell me. My blog goes active sometime this evening...'long about midnight.

AT-runner: Patience for the Kindle will be appreciated. I was just sort of playing with the © thing, although an intellectual rights attorney has told me I should get a ® for the phrase. The fantasy of publishing includes selling enough to worry about ®, ™. and © infringements; needing a CPA to handle the finances, movie rights and who should play the lead role, and, of course, the voice-overs for the "off Broadway" musical...

Daydreamer1: It makes an excellent "reading room" book, some sessions not even a page long.

Snowdenrun

Awesome! I look forward to reading it. Smile

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hey john very cool..not a big book buyer (library) but I will definitely be buying this book.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

skeene07

Dirty Girl

i will very much be looking forward to the Kindle version as well Smile

http://staceyrunsandeats.blogspot.com/

4/13 Bull Run Run 50 miler- DONE!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Great! Can't wait to read it. Can you let us know when the kindle version is released?

Did you take the cover photo?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Uh oh... now what?

Great! Can't wait to read it. Can you let us know when the kindle version is released?

Did you take the cover photo?

They are probably tired of me asking "Where is Kindle file?"

Mi esposa (Kathy) took the picture.  That trail is one of our favorite places to take visitors.