Trailer Trash

A new book sort of about running ***Kindle released*** (Read 73 times)

Will run for scenery.

Wow, it looks like a fun read.

Are there any filesharing sites with an illegal pdf we can download ?

Hello ?

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Hello ?

Is that a serious question? Why would you ask the author if you can illegally download their book?

I kind of doubt John is looking to get rich from this but still...

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Uh oh... now what?

Wow, it looks like a fun read.

Hello ?

At this time, I doubt it.

Hello to you too--stay classy.

Thank you boyjame.

Run gently out there.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Just ordered mine, thanks John.

...and thanks Mandy.

Uh oh... now what?

An update:  Kindle version will be approximately ten days from today (Thursday, 19 Sep 2013).  I have no idea why it takes that long.

On the other hand, it is now available at Amazon for a couple of dollars less (cheaper).  Books reviews are greatly appreciated, lavish praise exchanged for chocolate chip cookies or muffins.

jjs22  -- sorry, still no backlable downloads.  You could send me an e-mail and I'll send you the plain text file.

Incredibly basic blog is started:  rungentlyoutthere.com  -- have to find a way to take marketing (self-promotion) serious.

Thank you all--especially your leader.

Sandy-2

Bummer.....  I have to take a couple of long flights next week and it won't be delivered before I leave.

By the way, I really like chocolate chip cookies.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Bummer.....  I have to take a couple of long flights next week and it won't be delivered before I leave.

Ditto.  Well, my flights are shorter, but I have a 3 hour layover in Detroit.  Oh well.

John, I will happily write you a glowing review after I'm done; no need for cookies.

Running is dumb.

Birdwell

Do you want the review's on Amazon or somewhere else?

I don't blog, or tumble, or instantgram, but I could put a good word in at Amazon.

Uh oh... now what?

Sandy-2: I was thinking of you this afternoon as we watch some of the 334 meter long container ship passing through. Sorry, I am really puzzled about the time frame for file conversion.

Mandy-- sorry, but please write a review--thank you. The time thing is weird. They told me no Amazon until next week. My ego checked Google for "rgot" and there it is was on Amazon--maybe Kindle will come flying in way early.  I'll continue to check every fifteen minutes.

Birdwell: If you visit my blog your first thought will be, "Hmmm, he doesn't blog well, do he?" I would welcome comments/reviews on Amazon. Now I gotta go find out what tumble is... sigh.

Sandy-2

Sandy-2: ...  Sorry, I am really puzzled about the time frame for file conversion....

Actually I ordered mine on Amazon, I prefer old school paper.  I just have to be patient with whoever it is that will be delivering the thing to my front door.  But I'll be in London next week when it arrives.  It's ok though, ultra runners are used to things taking a bit of time...

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

LB2

LB2: We are going to try to get there--part of the fantasy of travel for next year.  We are hoping for an extended trip south and east from Natchitoches.  Damnation would be a good starting point.

Natchitoches is a wonderful place. There are some decent trails to be found in the Kisatchie National Forest also. I finished graduate school at Northwestern State University. It is just a wonderful place. I think it is the oldest settlement in Louisiana.

LB2

sugnim

Very cool, and congratulations on the publication.  Let us know when the Kindle version is ready.  I recently sold literally thousands of books to turn our "library" into our baby's room.  I will be in trouble if I start collecting books again!  Looking forward to what will definitely be a great read.

ilanarama

Pace Prophet

How very cool!  Looking forward to the ebook version!

Will run for scenery.

Is that a serious question? Why would you ask the author if you can illegally download their book?

I kind of doubt John is looking to get rich from this but still...

Not serious.  Sorry, forgot to add the Big grin.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Birdwell

I got my copy in the mail yesterday and finally found some time to crack it open.

So far, my favorite page is "viii".

Very well done John.

complete review will take some time (mainly because I will take my time enjoying the book), but I'll get something somewhere this week.