Trailer Trash

First run in four months (Read 31 times)

Uh oh... now what?

Mudddling right along...

http://rungentlyoutthere.com/?p=148

Sandy-2

Nice.  Welcome back.  But remember not to do too much too soon.  Slow and steady.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Watoni

Great to have you back running

LB2

I am glad you are back out there running. I have gone into Joe Hutto mode. I have spent quite a bit of time watching turkeys since Friday. After work Friday, I rode by a field and watched a gobbler strut around with a jake and about a dozen hens. People passed by, oblivious to what was going on less than 100 yards from the main highway. I hate when they get that close to the road. It invites poachers. Saturday, I heard three gobble, and I ran somewhere between 18 and 19 miles. Sunday, I took my two youngest girls out for a ride along the edge of an area where I hunt. I saw one turkey through the woods from the road. The girls couldn't see him. I am not sure how I did, a wing feather sixty yards through the woods from a moving truck and the horizontal line of his back. We moved on back the way we came only to see one large gobbler, 3 jakes, and five hens in plain sight of a spot we had just passed by. Did they just get there, or did I miss them the first time?  We watched him strut for 10 minutes until they walked into the woods. I do love spring, and I am sorta rooting for the turkeys this year... sorta.

LB2

AT-runner

Tim

Nice, but what is all of that green stuff in your pictures.  My trails don't look anything like that.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

jonferg67

Endless trails

I was just reading this, got a link thingy on FB. Great to see such vibrant green colors.

Always a pleasure to read your stuff, and always a high probabilty of infused humor.

misnamed trail

muppy

Very nice John, I second what AT said, all my trails are white, hope to see that green stuff soon!