Trailer Trash

Is there hope for me? (Read 77 times)

RabbitChaser

If you enjoy trail running, then you're definitely cut out for it!

LB2

There is certainly hope. I think that any off road running will help.

I think there are lots of races named Hell's Hills, but I have some friends from down this way who put a race called Hell's Hills on in Ruston, LA. Is that the one you ran? If so, that is not an easy race. I ran the Thunderbird Half with them last year in St. Francisville, LA. Most people would be surprised that there are any trails in Louisiana with switchbacks, but they do have some in St. Francisville. It was a great race; I won some beer.

LB2

Misty

Yes, that's the one! It was my very first time running trails and it was tough! It was put on by Forge Racing; the one I did this past weekend was put on by them too. I'm in Natchitoches.

There is certainly hope. I think that any off road running will help.

I think there are lots of races named Hell's Hills, but I have some friends from down this way who put a race called Hell's Hills on in Ruston, LA. Is that the one you ran? If so, that is not an easy race. I ran the Thunderbird Half with them last year in St. Francisville, LA. Most people would be surprised that there are any trails in Louisiana with switchbacks, but they do have some in St. Francisville. It was a great race; I won some beer.

Misty

Bless your heart.

LB2

Yes, that's the one! It was my very first time running trails and it was tough! It was put on by Forge Racing; the one I did this past weekend was put on by them too. I'm in Natchitoches.

Well, if you are in Natchitoches, you are close to the Kisatchie National Forest. There are some good trails to run there. Jeff and the gang are good people. They put on some great races. You should consider Cajun Coyote this year. They have a 20 mile, 100K, and 100 mile race. Fun for all.

LB2

Misty

Well, if you are in Natchitoches, you are close to the Kisatchie National Forest. There are some good trails to run there. Jeff and the gang are good people. They put on some great races. You should consider Cajun Coyote this year. They have a 20 mile, 100K, and 100 mile race. Fun for all.

Yes, I'm an hour away from Kisatchie. That where my trail race was last weekend, and where I'm going back to run this Saturday; and yes, I'm planning on running the Cajun Coyote- the 20 miler Smile.

My next trail race is in September, the Rough Creek HM (there's a marathon and 50k too) in Glen Rose, TX.

Misty

Bless your heart.