Trailer Trash

Meager Mondaily (Read 34 times)

Occasional Runner

Good morning, Trailers!

I'm heading out for 6 easy road miles, followed by a core workout at the gym. My hamstrings are sore as hell, which isn't really normal at all. I'm hoping this run loosens them up.

I hope you all have a great day!

QOTD: How many hours of sleep do you try to get every night?

I aim for 6 but usually fall a little short. I function well with 5 but would like more.

Gator eye

rest day

QOTD: I feel pretty good if I can get 6 in but most nights I'm awake after 5. What else is there to do at 4 in the morning beside go for a run.

LB2

Rest day, again. I did crawl around in a field watching turkeys yesterday. I am hoping my marathon scouting sessions will pay big dividends in a couple of weeks; it generally does. I'll run Wednesday, too many other things going on today and tomorrow.

QOTD: I usually get 7 or 8. Any more than 8 gives me a headache.

LB2

runtraildc

Morning.  PT today for me, and no running.  We're seeing significant signs of spring coming, so I can work in our garden to use some of the energy usually expended by running.

qotd:  8.  If I'm getting less, it's usually because of insomnia induced by being sedentary.

After taking the weekend off to rest a wonky hamstringI figured it was time to get back on the trails.  So, Marley and I had a nice 5 mile trail run this morning.  It was a little muddy but there was still a lot of ice.

QOTD: It depends on how active I am.  Most of the time 8 is about right if I can get it.  When doing long hours of exercise find I sleep more.  For example on a bicycle tour when I am riding 10 or 12 hours per day I can and do sleep 10 hours or more sometimes.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

muppy

SRD for me.

QOTD I used to get 8 hours a night, for the last few weeks I've been waking up at 3 or 4  in the morning. Only sleeping for 4 or 5 hours A night really sucks. I'm hoping it's just from the stress and other bullshit  I've been under lately.

jonferg67

Endless trails

SRD for me today.

I took it kinda easy this weekend, did 13 on Sat and 8 Sun. I still have some lingering

soreness, not sure whats going on.

QOTD: I do 7-8 a night, but also get insomina every few weeks. I seem to get less, and

function well, in the summer.

Hi all,

It's supposed to hit 54 degrees later so I'll head out for a run after work. So excited for the warm weather this week.

QOTD: I usually average around 6.5-7 hours but I do feel best getting the recommended 8 hours. Though last night I slept more than 8 and still feel exhausted. Must be daylight savings messing with me.

Daydreamer1

Got in 9 miles yesterday and want to head out later for another 6-7 miles. In between now and then I'll be replacing the catalytic converter on my P/U. Damn thing collapsed leaving DS sitting along the road with a truck that would barely even idle. We had to drop the exhaust down off the engine. Driving it home was fun. Sounded like a race car and had all kinds of power. Felt like a teenager again rattling the windows in the neighborhood . Too bad I can't leave it that way.

QOTD: I like to get 6-7 and occasionally sleep in for an extra hour or two. Lately though I'm not getting anywhere near that. For some reason I'm battling some serious insomnia the past couple of weeks.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Afternoon all!

I did nothing yesterday as I was feeling beat up from Saturday's 4 hour effort on microspikes.  Today is normally an SRD for me, but now that DLS has hit, I think I'm going to take advantage and run all the weekdays.  I'm planning on some miles after work, which will be dictated by how I'm feeling.

QOTD: I get about 6 during the week.  I have been taking some supplements and have been having some really memorable dreams (and so far, waking up feeling great)...I'll let you know more about that after my 30 day evaluation.

**Ask me about streaking**

Chnaiur

Light jog to see how the lungs are working.

QOTD: I shoot for 8.5 and almost always hit 8. At 10pm sharp I start shutting things down, preparing for the morning before, do my anti-AT calf-raises, etc, and 30 minutes later I'm in bed. Wake up is 7am.

I just enjoy life more when I'm well-rested.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

URD. My doc appointment this morning got cancelled, just nobody bothered to let me know, so there went my morning run. Perhaps I can get myself out the door after work I could use it, it's a tough day at work, where I find myself putting out fires all day so far. But, still time for things to turn around and get better, right? QOTD: aiming for 6, but usually getting 5 or less, especially when I start work at 5 a.m.

Run for fun.

Watoni

Hoping for some decent miles either at lunch but more likely later this pm.

Bride starts a teaching assignment tomorrow (1st grade) at a new school, so it will be a bit crazy. I did drop off lunch for her today (last day at her current assignment), so I am not totally hopeless.

QOTD: I try for 6, but generally fail.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening

qotd: I must be a slacker, I get a solid 8 hours every night Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √