Trailer Trash

TGIFridaily (Read 31 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

got to the gym early this morning to strength train, will bike to work

qotd: anything fun planned for the weekend?  getting in a long run on Saturday and then my buddy and our DW's are doing a neat day hike on Sunday, replete w/ famous York Bar burgers after the hike Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I will probably bike tonight and run tomorrow or Sunday.

QOTD: No big plans really. More of the same ...projects around the house (it has to end sometime right?) mixed in with two birthday parties and a wedding.  So not too busy.  But kids start school on Monday...Yay!!!!

QOTD(2): Where is Couch's Eastern States Race Report????  I hope we don't have to wait as long as we did for Sandy's HR report!!! 

Have a great weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

NorthernHarrier

In the middle of weights and core (just a little break, ya know ). It is already brutal out there. Staying around town this weekend. Hopefully getting up early for some good trails before it gets too oppressive. Whoever invented A/C is my hero.

QOTD-- Draft night Sunday.Good group over here to party and talk smart. Always fun. I've been the Commish of this league with the same bunch for maybe 12-14 years. Looking forward to it.   Other than that I may be buying a new utility trailer as my old one of over 30 years is literally coming apart. $1700. Ouch! At least DW is on board with that. I just told her she'll have to work a few more hours  

jonferg67

Endless trails

SRD for me today. I did do 12 trail miles yesterday which was nice.

lace-I came up with a name for your race report book; An Ultra Dozen-Race

Reports from Kelly. You could have 16 race reports and call the extra 4 Bonus

Mile reports and chose 4 reports that you got lost. You'll have to connect with

John M. about how to draft, publish, distribute, etc.

QOTD: I got roped into going to a distance cousins wedding on Sat night, not

looking forward to it, haven't even seen the guy in 20 years. I'll hit the trails Sat

morning for a few hours, probably Sun morning too.

NorthernHarrier

QOTD: I got roped into going to a distance cousins wedding on Sat night, not

looking forward to it, haven't even seen the guy in 20 years. I'll hit the trails Sat

morning for a few hours, probably Sun morning too.

Hey Buddy, If I'm gonna be your new mentor we have to start right there.  You have to tell anyone getting married that if they expect you to show up there are certain conditions that need to be cleared with you. Like where, when, etc.  It's all about you. 

Marley and I had a nice 5 mile trail run to start the day.

QOTD: Nothing special.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Daydreamer1

Hopefully get in a bike ride today. The ankle isn't ready for much running just yet.

QOTD: Have an all day continuing education event on Saturday. Not too thrilled about spending my day doing that but at least it's on wilderness rescue.  Sunday it will be church in the morning then a ordination for a new Pastor in the afternoon. Might get some time for a short bike ride after that.

QOTD 2: Couch is probably trying to work the stiffness out of her fingers after all those white knuckle descents  .  Remember, all good things take time.

DigDug2

7 on the roads this a.m.  Achilles tight, legs tired from speed work yesterday, but everything loosened up after a bunch of hills.

QOTD:  just stuff around the house.  Need to install an in-ground basketball hoop.  Long run on Sunday.

DigDug2

Double post

Occasional Runner

8 quick miles with the pup. On days like today, I think she just uses me for a ride to the trailhead. She just went off and did her own thing but bounced back every 10 minutes just to make sure I hadn't left without her. Too independent as the week goes on. It takes a couple of LONG runs on the weekend to bring her back in line.

QOTD: I'm going to run through the ski areas behind the house. I haven't been up there enough this year. Lots of aspen, moose and vertical gain.

Occasional Runner

lace-I came up with a name for your race report book; An Ultra Dozen-Race

Reports from Kelly. You could have 16 race reports and call the extra 4 Bonus

Mile reports and chose 4 reports that you got lost. You'll have to connect with

John M. about how to draft, publish, distribute, etc.

Interesting thought. It won't be any trouble finding a race report that includes bonus miles!

moonlightrunner

I am not running today...going to the LRS to stock up on GU for my long weekend runs. I am slow at work...so I am trying to make a workout schedual that does not get me back home late every night. Trying to balance my running life and my new home life. I  will be doing a lot of gym workouts and 3 days during the week of evening runs. sat and sun early am long runs. At least that is the plan.

Qotd: two long runs and some fun with the grand children.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

XtremeTaper

Still on the 7 mile plan as last night I ran 7 over on the trails of Monocacy Hill. Pretty decent run despite some high humidity. I can usually tell if my pace is good as the gsp is near me not dashing 100 yards out front. Of course she always has that gear to surge ahead. Think I will mix it up tonight and run 9-10 mi over at Coventry Woods. Have a perfect 7 mile loop there to keep up the streak, but want something longer tonight I think.

QOTD: Short run tomorrow, then we are going the gsp rescue picnic (the group where we got LadyB from), then maybe dinner at Victory Brewing with the obligatory growler refilling, longish run on Sunday.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

muppy

5.7 muggy miles last night.

QOTD Tonight we are going to see a friend play guitar in a coffee shop and tomorrow we are going to the Harrisburg Sennators game (local minor league baseball team).

AT-runner

Tim

SRD today.  Not sure what I'll be ding this weekend running wise.  Will probably let the weather dictate how far I go.

QOTD:  I'll be finishing helping DS get all of his stuff together for the big move.  I pick up the truck on Thursday. Our dining room looks like a college dorm room right now.  He has 7 guitars that he's taking with him plus all of his amps and audio gear.  I told him we should stop at some truck stops and he can play for money.

QOTD #2 - She's probably drafting the Austrian version first and then has to translate.  Plus taking care of her 19 kids and working on a cure for cancer and all that other stuff. 

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!