Trailer Trash

Thursdailies (Read 31 times)

The pooch and I had another nice muddy 4 mile trail run.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

LB2

5 more tonight. The weather is perfect down here right now.

LB2

dpc3

Still doing little stuff, riding bike to school with son, walking dogs, stretching, body weight exercises, and core work. Still have  a week to get stronger for PT.

QOTD: I have to travel on a plane through Dallas next week. I am not concerned about Ebola but my wife is and doesn't want me to travel. What would you do? I am trying to ease her tension as best I can but it's not going so well.

runtraildc

Ended  up getting a short run in the rain last night.  First time this year with the headlamp.  Will do the gym workout today instead, with a saunter on the treadmill, too.

qotd:  Oh, I would still travel, though I'm glad I don't have to in the near future ( because the added hassle and paranoia).  The odds of contracting ebola on the plane are so small it's nearly impossible if you tried to get it.  However, compare that to the odds of you having a car accident. while staying at home. But I realize this is not about statistics.  Good luck.

LB2

QOTD: I would only be concerned for someone like you  who likes to stir up shit. But for most people, I wouldn't be too concerned.

But seriously, I wouldn't be overly concerned about exposure to it. I would avoid drinking out of toilets, though.

LB2

DigDug2

SRD for me - legs are feeling much better now, will lace 'em up tomorrow.

QOTD:  I wouldn't think twice about flying.  I think it is about statistics - you're not going to get ebola.  But you're not asking "is it safe to travel?" - you're asking "should I travel when I know it's safe but my wife is worried?"  So this is more of a relationship question.  I guess I would reassure my wife of all the reasons that it's safe and the benefits of my traveling, and also reassure her that I will be extremely careful about not letting anyone sneeze or bleed on me.  If you don't get on that plane, ebola has already won.

dpc3

QOTD: I would only be concerned for someone like you  who likes to stir up shit. But for most people, I wouldn't be too concerned.

But seriously, I wouldn't be overly concerned about exposure to it. I would avoid drinking out of toilets, though.

So what you're saying is "if it's brown its down, and if it's yellow it's mellow" no longer applies when considering drinking from the toilet?

AT-runner

Tim

Muddy run today after the 4" of rain yesterday.  Trails were slick as ice in some parts.

QOTD: DW and I got our outfit ready for travel to Dallas

Had a bit of a hard time getting through TSA. 

dpc3 - Good luck.  Wouldn't worry at all, but tell your wife you'll stay away from anyone looking like they are from The Walking Dead.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

SRD again.  Maybe I'll hike.  I haven't decided yet.

QOTD: Tell your wife you're more likely to get hit by a bus tomorrow than get Ebola.  And stop making out with random strangers too.  That'll help your odds!

Running is dumb.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Nothing.  Legs & feet feel like pooh and I am in a very bad frame of mind about it.  Here's to hoping tomorrow is different.

QOTD: If the president can hug and kiss the nurses who has treated those affected in Africa, then I think you'll be ok. On the other hand...

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

LB2

QOTD: If the president can hug and kiss the nurses who has treated those affected in Africa, then I think you'll be ok. On the other hand...

Have a great day!

Everyone knows that Obama created Ebola as part of his master plan to do a 3rd term!!! He is immune to it. Plus, being the Anti-Christ... So, based on those "FACTS" you can't use him as an example.

LB2

LB2

So what you're saying is "if it's brown its down, and if it's yellow it's mellow" no longer applies when considering drinking from the toilet?

Only in Dallas, Cleveland, and Atlanta.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Will run after work...the normal 6 with the usual mutt, Earl.

Thanks for the kind words yesterday.  I am trying to look on the bright side; like more time to run and more running vacations.  Red Hot here I come!! Have been wanting to do it for over 3 years now.

QOTD:  Up your life insurance for her before you go...this will totally ease her mind.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

QOTD:  Up your life insurance for her before you go...this will totally ease her mind.

Winner.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

moonlightrunner

Hoping to run tonight. Life frustration is sapping my motivation.

Qotd: I would not worry if dressed like AT and ATW. It will not apply...as I go nowhere fast...a d never by air. The government and CDC seems to screw up faster than Ebola spreads.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k