Trailer Trash

Bleh!!! It is Monday (Read 42 times)

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

If you've never spent much time on rollers, you should definitely get somebody to make a video of you when you first get on them.

I watched a bunch of those on youtube before making the purchase.  I'll set up the camera...just incase

**Ask me about streaking**

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Probably SRD day...

QOTD:  What Kelly said...MTWarden said too much to rember.  Wink

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Chnaiur

Just entered the Way Too Cool 50k lottery. Doing weights today.

EDIT: GRRR! I've been waiting for several months to get confirmation on the date for Gold Rush 100k. The distance would be a stretch, but the course looked real easy and real fun: a point-to-point race following the route that they transported gold in 1849. Today the race was announced, and it has lost all its character: another semi-hill, contrived out-and-back thing with no back story. I know I'm not doing anything to organize this race, and I'm not entitled to anything. I'm just really disappointed right now.

QOTD: It seems that the summary of MtWarden's post is to take it easy and hike out of there while making sure to stay hydrated?

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

valerienv

Thread killer ..

It's super windy here and I'm trying to decide if I want to go out in it , sand is blowing 25-30mph , or do the treadmill .

QOTD : I have lived around rattlesnakes all my life even had one in the house but never thought much about what to do when bit. I have had two dogs get bit and my current dog went to avoidance training . The first dog,  a big German Shepard I had to load on my horse and pack home , she spent two nights at the Vet Hospital . The second one must have gotten a dry bite his face swelled but was able to be treated with NSAIDs .

Chnaiur

Hahaha Valerie, that made me laugh. Hard-core desert people: "Oh a rattlesnake bite in the face? Here, have some aspirin."

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

AT-runner

Tim

If you've never spent much time on rollers, you should definitely get somebody to make a video of you when you first get on them.

+1 - It's whole new experience.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Snowdenrun

Ran a bit under 4 today in the SUN. It's fairly cold for around here, but there are zero clouds in the sky!

QOTD: I don't have to worry about rattlers.