Trailer Trash

Feelin' bad Fridaily (Read 38 times)

TT:  Love the "we" refernce...as in Marley and me.  Sweet.

We are definitely a team :}  Especially sine I have retired she is pretty much a constant companion.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

NorthernHarrier

Out on the road again and told to kill time so today I'm sitting at a Subway in the hinterlands borrowing their Wi fi. Slept in today so I only had time for an instant weight workout and a little time on the elliptical. Maybe some core later. Have to figure on where to do my long run tomorrow as our general deer gun season starts. Maybe the urban roads or a long run out at Cam-Rock county park. Not sure but I'll get something in somewhere.

jbyram- interesting on the allergy meds. I do both zyrtec and flonase nasal spray year round and I haven't been sick in years. Maybe there is a connection.

muppy

4.2 on some trails today.

QOTD I get a flu shot, if I feel somthing coming on I take lots of vitamin c. I also have used zicam before and it seemed to help.

LB2

I am not sure if I will run tonight or not. I may wait until in the morning. I am a little bit ahead on mileage this week, and my calf is a little tweaky.

QOTD: I try to drink some west coast IPA's each week. That grapefruitiness is loaded with vitamins. Actually, I don't do very much. I rarely get sick, and when I do, I just rest. I probably need to take vitamins.

LB2

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

I haven't run since Stone Mill either, but my legs ARE coming back to life.

QOTD: I start with denial also.  When that stops working, I try my best to get people to cater to my every need.  When they get tired of that I am usually feeling better or at least ready to struggle through.

**Ask me about streaking**

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening- finally starting to warm up- we almost got to freezing today!

qotd: I take a multi-vitamin everyday and add C occasionally, also last year my doc told me to take D in the winter as in northern climes even if you are outside a lot, absorption rates drop significantly, oh yeah I go to bed early Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Even after a restless night with Dorian and no run this morning, Rocky and I got our run in this evening, it is so creepy to go running on the trails when the sun has gone down than running the trails just before dawn and the sun is coming up. It was about 45 degrees and windy, I chose to wear my capris, one layer of shirts (long sleeve) and a hat with my headlamp..... oh and gloves. I felt comfortable,even with all the mud out. Freaking images of Silent Hill kept popping in my head though.......... mainly because the whole thing behind the story (or so this stupid new one says) is that Silent Hill was built on top of an ancient Native American burial ground which as we all know every movie that has that story line is full of scary fucked up shit. The Angel Mounds apparently had Native Americans living there at one time so they had probably been through those woods a thousand times (and are probably still out there roaming as spirits). I wish I had some buddies to run with, I wouldn't creep myself out so much lol. Anyways, I was better on my feet this time so that is good.

QOTD: Other than sinuses and the occasional 24 hr stomach bug, I don't really get sick (knock on wood). I don't take vitamins or anything, it's hard enough to keep up on my "Pill".

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)