Trailer Trash

Fri-fri-friiiiiidailies (Read 35 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Bike commute to work for me.  Hip held up great!  Now I just gotta get home.

QOTD: Whatcha doing this weekend?

I'm tired and am looking forward to a quiet weekend at home.  I need a new saddle for my bike, so I might go shopping.  Otherwise I'm going drink a few beers, go for a hike, and clean my messy house.

Running is dumb.

DigDug2

7 on the road this morning - felt stiff and sore but just ran slow and enjoyed the beautiful cool morning.

QOTD:  kids' soccer games x 4, kids' birthday parties x 2, 10k trail race on Sunday.  May try to watch a movie and/or a horse race, but otherwise plan to be outside enjoying the weather.

jonferg67

Endless trails

I took an extra rest day today, still feeling a little run-down.

QOTD: 20 mile trail run on Sat., easy 7 on Sun. and the rest of the weekend

fighting with my DW.

Gator eye

4 easy miles down the road

QOTD:On Sat. I'm spending the day on a nice long run through the woods with other like minded people. A bunch of nice people decided to set up tables of water and what not along the way so we don't have to carry a lot of stuff during our run. Should be fun.

On Sunday I'm going to drink large amounts of beer to make up calories I lost on Sat.

Birdwell

4 easy.

This was my second consecutive day running at 5 a.m.

I'm slower in the morning that I am on my evening/night runs.

It's a little frustrating. Just trying to get back in the groove.

QOTD: Cleaning, yard work, a little hike Saturday morning, maybe a movie.

NorthernHarrier

I was a slacker this morning. Slept in a little and skipped my morning swim followed by a short road bike. When you're tired one should listen to one's little voice.  So a little core, stretching, and instant weights. I'll try to talk DW into a fish fry at the Vintage Brewery tonight.

QOTD--Up early tomorrow and mtn. biking with my bud in the Kettle Moraine for about 3hrs. I'll have to resist the urge to nap after that as I have a whole list of things I need to do that haven't been getting done as I am usually up north every wknd.  Sunday will be a longish trail run and hopefully a road bike in the evening.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

bike commute to work, otherwise a SRD

qotd: headed to Missoula for the Pengelly Double Dip tomorrow am; Sunday I plan on hiking w/ my DW and grandson and then home

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Occasional Runner

I'm doing a double today. I started my day with a 6 mile tempo run and then worked out at the gym. I'll head out soon for some trail miles with the pup. We'll probably do 8 or so.

QOTD: Jo and I are heading to Pocatello Idaho later today so I can help sweep the SMUT 100k course for Luke Nelson. We'll camp tonight then I have to come back to Ogden for an obligation to a sponsor Saturday night.

AT-runner

Tim

I joined the bike commuters today and rode into work.  I'll ride into Gettysburg for lunch, then home at the end of the day.

Good luck to all racers and pacers (and sweepers) this weekend.

QOTD:  DW's chorus had 2 concerts this weekend, so I get to usher.  Friday happy hour is at out house tonight.  Pool is open and we'll have a fire in the pit.   Beautiful day here today.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

SRD today.

Qotd: flying to Nashville to help out my DS with some stuff.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

runtraildc

4 miles planned tonight while DS1 is in the pool.  Weather is astoundingly beautiful here so an evening run won't be it's usual June slog thru the heat and humidity.  Gotta enjoy this while I can.

qotd:  kiddo's swim meet tomorrow am, maybe a day on the Bay on Sunday.    Lettuce and bok choy need to get picked from the garden.  Looks to be a relaxing weekend.  Looking forward to it.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Morning trailers!

Ended up doing 5.5 mile loop of trails at an upbeat pace...I felt like I was just getting warmed up when I was finishing.  It was a nice run and there was nobody to be found in the park.

QOTD: I think I will end up doing the 16 mile course preview on Saturday.  Sunday I will be attending a wedding which should be a good time.

Have a great weekend everyone and good luck to anyone racing!

**Ask me about streaking**

Daydreamer1

Just got home early this morning from our long vacation.  I jumped on the scales this morning and only gained 3.4 lbs over the past 3 weeks that we were gone. Considering all the sitting that I did along with reduced running mileage I'm happy it's not worse.  Now back to the grindstone. Planning on a 6+ mile run later today.

QOTD: First is cleaning up the three week backlog of mail that awaits. Cleaning out the vehicle, changing oil, trying to fix DS's car that broke while we were gone.  Looks like the grass also needs to be mowed and the kids and DW work the weekend so no help there.  I'm sure I'll find a hundred other things that need done.  The water heater also broke down while we were gone but DS did a bang up job and fixed that so that's one less thing to contend with for now.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I did 6.5.  I had decided to go right where I usually go left...as I was approaching this intersection Earl went right.  I'm really that dam dog reads my mind....stop it!! stop it!!  This trail was suppose to take me to the bottom of the hill but it keep try to go back up hill , so lot's of meandering and turning around.  It was a slow run but who cares.

QOTD:  We are taking the boat out first time this summer.  Will be drinking some beers.  Sunday is the long run, hoping to join the group for 26 in the canyons to prepare for pacing 06/28/15.

Who's the biker chick that keeps posting here???

Jon:  fighting easy...it's not fighting thata's harder!  Don't be a slacker!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Who's the biker chick that keeps posting here???

I just keep waiting for the admin to kick me out.

Running is dumb.