Trailer Trash

Missing Mondailies (Read 26 times)

Marley and I had a nice chilly 4.5 mile trail run earlier.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Most likely rest day..ran 12.5 yesterday which was my longest run in awhile.  It felt pretty good.  Just when it's light in the mornings again I have training for work the next there days so I have to go in 1.5 hrs early...crap!!

QOTD:  nothing..

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

Ran 3 at lunch which was nice because Monday is typically a SRD.

Saturday was at PSU to see a Maryland victory.  DW played in the Maryland marching band (many years ago).  Walked around the PSU campus and went to the creamery for ice cream, but didn't make it to Wegman's for coffee to see FTYC.

Weekend had a longish run on Sunday in the woods of Bald Eagle SP.  Mix of fire roads and some trails.  Didn't know the trail system, and it wasn't well marked, so we didn't venture too deep into the woods for fear of getting lost on what we could see of the leaf covered trails.  Light snow and 28 degrees for the run.

QOTD: yes.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

No run for me today.

LB2

XtremeTaper

5 miles along the lake for the Lady and I at lunchtime. It was mild, but still very breezy. Not like yesterday though. Scary wind yesterday in the woods. Trees brushing up against one another and weird sounds. I am a bit paranoid about falling branches after an experience a few years ago. Eyes to skies on days like yesterday.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Planning on a late run a little later. 

Nice weather after a cold weekend, 56 degrees, so I might break out the shorts again.

I know I'm a wuss.

XT: Scared of falling tree limbs, too, after a few close calls this summer.

QOTD: Not sure, but rather no.

Run for fun.

Daydreamer1

The bad news is I'm spending the day at work. The good news is I have a newbie with me that I'm orienting so they get to do all the paperwork .  But unfortunately working until 8 pm probably means no run for me today.

QOTD: Hmmmm. At first no, but on further reflection, maybe.

Watoni

Lots of family obligations, and my right ankle is really hurting, so either a bike ride or nothing (and now with it getting dark early nothing is more likely) ....

DigDug2

SRD for me.  Looking forward to running tomorrow - sunlight in the morning and the temps are getting back up to the 50s.

QOTD:  Definitely, when I was younger - now, not so much.