Trailer Trash

Where is Tuesday daily? (Read 37 times)

Uh oh... now what?

In pursuit of a sunrise picture; in the hope that the fog will burn off; in the land of fog horns and unseen things I managed to get out the door and around the three-mile pavement, meadow, trail, dirt road, gravel road, pavement, back porch loop.

QOTD:  I seldom to the daily thing because I am so late getting out.  Where is everyone else this morning?

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I slept in.  I think it was my body's way of telling me I am getting older.

John - I guess you guys survived some of the turbulent weather? or is it still amoung you?

QOTD: I am right here.  Where are you?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I was in an MRI.  Sorry about the delay in my posting.

Running is dumb.

muppy

Got in 6.7 on the rail trail, that's the most I've ran in almost 2 months!

QOTD I'm right where I'm supposed to be, sitting here trying to convince my puppy he's to big to sit on my lap( I'm not very successful)!

Uh oh... now what?

I slept in.  I think it was my body's way of telling me I am getting older.

John - I guess you guys survived some of the turbulent weather? or is it still amoung you?

QOTD: I am right here.  Where are you?

Sleeping in and naps are competitive events around here.  The first major winds of this fall have passed.  I played with the chainsaw for about two hours yesterday (cross-training), nothing big this time just a few 6"-8" diameter trees.

Hi all,

I was in New Castle, Delaware doing a site visit for work this morning. When I got back, I headed to the gym for 4 miles on the treadmill.

QOTD: I am sitting at my desk eating a salad, and procrastinating work Wink

LB2

I was in an Office of Risk Management audit this morning. So, I was tied up. I'll get out for something this evening after work. We passed the audit.

LB2

XtremeTaper

Car dealer called. Said the car was ready to be picked up. I told them I'd run over shortly. Literally. Only about a 5 mile run unless I stretched it out so decided to stop by the HS track that I helped pay for and do a short tempo run. Been awhile since I've ran any timed tempo. Had to get at least 3 miles of tempo (basic tempo you know), and it went okay (7:21, 7:22, 7:14) but those are my old marathon paces. Still I am happy. I did not push and cruised around by effort and felt mostly good. Total of about 8.5 miles in about 68 minutes. THe drive home in repaired car... maybe 5 minutes and change.

QOTD: I was out running when you posted.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Well I didn't run this morning and had apple pie for breakfast.

QOTD:  When I don't run I am not so eager to post that info.  Plus busy at work.

RunMupppy: No puppy is too big for your lap!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Snowdenrun

I had a massage yesterday. That was one painful hour, but well needed. My butt/hip hurt enough that I didn't even notice that I had a tight back. The massage therapist was surprised I hadn't complained about my back because I had a rib pulled out of place. He suggested coming in more that once every 18 months. My work-weekend starts tomorrow and I'm hoping to play catch-up, which would include getting in a run.

QOTD: I was still sleeping(have to catch up on sleep too).

XtremeTaper

Well I didn't run this morning and had apple pie for breakfast.

Ding ding... today's daily winner!

In dog beers, I've only had one.

runtraildc

Well, I didn't run this morning and had leftover cherry pie.  Then I went to the office and found out the nonprofit I work for was all but closing its doors later  this month (they are keeping two positions- mine is not one of them).  Oh well, I've been keeping my eye out for a new job; now I'll have more time.  This way I have good references and don't have to sneak around with interviews.

qotd:  At work, but thinking about running.

The pooch and I had a really nice 10 mile trail run.  The Fall colors were great.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

8 mile run was cut down to 2.5 miles due to pain along the top of left  foot.  What injury does that (besides dropping a desk on your foot)?

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

Chnaiur

I woke up before the clock ran and drove to work. 7am traffic jams are quite depressing, but the weather was beautiful.

I'm sneaking out early this pm to get a run in the park in before dark.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k