Trailer Trash

Salomon Demo run in Marin with Kilian and the Salomon gang (Read 46 times)

Watoni

Salomon Trail Run with Kilian Jornet & the Salomon Running Team

Come shake out your legs with us for a final time pre-TNF50! Join Kilian Jornet and the Salomon International Running Team for a 6.5 mile evening fun run from SFRC up the final climb of the North Face 50 course... infamous "$10,000 Hill" at mile 45. 

We are super excited to host:
    Kilian Jornet
    Emelie Forsberg (2012 TNF50 Champion)
    Miguel Heras ('10 & '12 TNF50 Champion)
    Anna Frost (2010 TNF50 Champion)
    Ryan Sandes (2012 Leadville Champion)
    Cameron Clayton (2012 3rd place @ TNF50)
    Jorge Maravilla (SFRC GM!)

The run starts at 6pm on Wednesday, December 4. Come early to try on some Salomon shoes for the run as this is a great opportunity to demo a variety of the Salomon S-Lab models out on the dirt. We will be leaving at 6pm sharp for a casual 6.5 miles, though you can turn back anytime. You will need a headlamp!

Salomon will have some schwag for everyone that demos a pair of shoes, and we will have killer deals on several exclusive Salomon models at SFRC for one night only!

Post-run snacks and tasty beverages provided!

Facebook Event Page: SFRC Salomon Demo Night

runfastandie

Did you go? Too far for me but I would have liked to give them a price of my mind about discontinuing my shoe!!

Watoni

Did you go? Too far for me but I would have liked to give them a price of my mind about discontinuing my shoe!!

I went, it was really fun. A good run up Marincello and flying down Rhubarb in the dark. Headlamps, as we know, don't always have the best depth perception, so I almost tripped badly getting back onto the road during the last half mile. Talked to Kilian a bit about cycling in the Pyrenees.

Oh, somebody mocked me for wearing short sleeves and shorts when it was around freezing ....

Will be a good race this Saturday!

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

I'm hoping they go "on tour" with their demo's...I'm a bit of a brand whore towards salomon.  Sounds like a good time!

**Ask me about streaking**