Trailer Trash

Sundailies? (Read 29 times)

DigDug2

No daily yet?  I hope that means that everyone's outside today enjoying the beautiful weather.

17.2 on the trails this a.m. - fabulous, autumn-like running weather.  Did 6.5 with my Sunday group on some fun, technical trails, with the rest by myself before and after.  Thought someone stole my hydration pack (which had my car keys in it), which I left on a picnic table during the group run - turns out some over-eager hiker picked it up and brought it back to the park office (so I got some extra mileage running there, then back to my car...)

Brian Runner

No run for me today. Ran 20 solo on Saturday. Today we got some family together for a picnic at a park, enjoying the beautiful weather. I did go for a walk around the lake after eating.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

had a good (hard) run this morning, 19 miles w/ ~ 4000' of elevation gain- my legs aren't still 100% from last weekends 50k so I definitely felt this one Smile

have even a tougher run planned for next weekend Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run as of yet today, it was pool time with the kids after work. It's one of the last warm (well, somewhat warm) days, so we have to catch the opportunity and go.

Maybe a night run, trying to watch some falling stars?

DD2: Yay for the hikers, they make sure we get our long runs, or B2B's, in! Clown

Brian: Walking has just the same benefits, a new study has shown. Why do we run anyway?

warden: You're a beast, and we know it (already). Time to relax...

No QOTD? Oh well, it's Sunday, so I'll go with it.

Run for fun.

Daydreamer1

Life's slowing down a little bit for me this up coming week, at least I think it is. So maybe I'll actually get some good miles in. My weekly miles have been horrible and I can tell it. It's like I'm starting all over again. But anyway, I did get in a little over 10 miles today. I ran 5 miles to my parents, took a two hour break then returned. DW rode her bike, cracking the whip and keeping me going.

Watoni

I rode today after yesterday's run. Both yesterday's run and the ride today felt too hard for the speed, but today was a good 35 miles with 4,000+ feet of elevation gain in 2:15 riding time (waited for some friends on the ride at the tops of the climbs).

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

I rode today after yesterday's run. Both yesterday's run and the ride today felt too hard for the speed, but today was a good 35 miles with 4,000+ feet of elevation gain in 2:15 riding time (waited for some friends on the ride at the tops of the climbs).

Show off.

I got 50 miles of single track, 6 miles of trail running this weekend.

Your the man in San Fran.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com

runtraildc

Hi all!   the borrowed springer and I got in 6.5 this morning on the rolling hills of MN prairie.  Also just finished a nice evening hike thru the park in which we were tracked by a coyote.  Apparently, they have been seen around these parts in small packs.  I am rethinking my route for tomorrow morning.

Sandy-2

SRD. Been a crazy few days. See ya tomorrow.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL