Trailer Trash

The Saturdaily (Read 27 times)

moonlightrunner

XGood afternoon! You must all be out on great runs.

No run yet for me. I will head out for 10 or so after I get some things done around the apartment. I hate cleaning...but I have been unsuccessful in training my two cats to do it for me.

Warden: I am looking forward to hearing about you run. I am betting it will be an interesting report.

Ftyc or is o qon? I can't recall because I'm old...it seems one of you are pacing at WS...looking forward to that report too.

Mandy: do you have a date yet when you get tostart running again?

Happy trails to all....now..where are those cats? Ineed to get them to start washing dishes...

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Daydreamer1

Shhhh, be very quiet, we're all sleeping. At least that's what I was doing. Worked last night so I took what was supposed to be a short nap when I came home. Overslept by two hours. Now I'll do some yard work, a little target practice with my newest rifle then head out for a 13.1 mile road run. I'll run and DW will bike along. Since I have to drive to get to decent trails I'm planning on doing one 1/2 marathon road run a week and one long trail run.

Sandy -- Sorry to hear about your dad.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Afternoon Trailers!  Just go back from our run-this definitely ranks up w/ one my most memorable runs.  The weather was perfect, threatened rain, but never rained, stayed nice and cool.  The vistas were out of this world.  Logistics worked out great.  Life is good!

A few pics start at the trailhead

exiting Refrigerator Canyon

wildflowers were great- Indian Paintbrush and Lupine, next pic just a ton of Anica

about 16-ish miles in, exiting the Wilderness Area

picked up by boat Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Sunday morning here and my last run in Fukuoka, for you old timer marathon fan, yes it is that Fukuoka. I move over to Imari later today and start my wind thru southern Japan.

Did 10 miles this morning, Found a nice hilly trail/road around the botanical gardens and the zoo.

Thanks again for the kind words. You guys are great.

mt - looks like a great run!!!!

Been following the WS100, exciting stuff.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Sandy it is very fun!!! Run Junkie is doing good at the end and hoping....soooo hoping he squeaks in under 24 I think it is doable....oh ran 17 with Jason in the Western States.....

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Very nice photos, Warden!!

Sue, did you have fun at WS with Jason?

Running is dumb.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Mandy: do you have a date yet when you get tostart running again?

Well, kinda.  Right now my PT wants me to start doing 30 seconds of running followed by 4 minutes of walking.  Repeat 5 times.  Whether or not that's really running is debatable Smile  It certainly doesn't feel like running.  I think it's just supposed to be giving my body a little bit of impact.

Running is dumb.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Mandy- it's definitely a step in the right direction, hope the rehab goes quickly and you're back to 10% soon!

Mike

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √