Trailer Trash

Stupid Leadville Question (Read 84 times)

Random side note - my friends were travelling through Colorado and just so happened to pass through a cute little town called Leadville. They tried to get a hotel room for the night but were shocked when every room in town and miles outside of town was booked.  Turns out they were there smack dab in the middle of the Leadville 100. Needless to say, they ended up driving all the way back to Denver before finding a room.

One good thing about their misfortune - they have agreed to crew for me if I ever decided to run Leadville someday!

Watoni

Random side note - my friends were travelling through Colorado and just so happened to pass through a cute little town called Leadville. They tried to get a hotel room for the night but were shocked when every room in town and miles outside of town was booked.  Turns out they were there smack dab in the middle of the Leadville 100. Needless to say, they ended up driving all the way back to Denver before finding a room.

One good thing about their misfortune - they have agreed to crew for me if I ever decided to run Leadville someday!

Ha, crew and a pacer sounds like a good idea ... my ideas are not good. I will be flying solo ...