Trailer Trash

Where is the Wednesdailie (Read 37 times)

The pooch and I had a great 7 mile trail run. There was ice on a very sheltered cove for the first time this season.

QOTD: Are you ready for snow (if it snows where you live).  I am, as is Marley.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

2.3 with Weston, just to keep the ole legs a'kickin.

11:30 pace,  28 *F

2 miles to go Shocked

QOTD:  We don't get much snow in central NJ, so I'm ready for whatever we get.

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

Did not run last night, decided to rest instead and do one last run tonight. 3 or 4 easy miles today and maybe a 2 mile shakeout on Friday to get the blood flowing.

QOTD: I love how pretty the snow is, and I do enjoy running in it. But I'd like a couple more weeks of fall first!

Gator eye

10 miles this morning. Someone with a four wheeler rutted up the trail when it was warmer out and this morning the ruts were froze solid. Turned my left ankle 3 miles in, stopped to walk it off and when I started back up twisted the same ankle again within 50 yards. Mighty tender right now.

QOTD: I better be ready for winter, it was 12 degree's with just enough wind to make it feel cold this mornings. Going to get a box of sheet metal screws for the bottoms of my shoes after work, there were a few ice patches out there this morning

sugnim

Good morning all.  I had a short but sweet 4 mile run yesterday after work.  I had to keep it short because our washing machine died & I had to make sure we will have a new one before the week is over.  With a runner & a baby in the house, smelly laundry piles up very fast!

Gator eye: Show us your shoes when you're done with the screw project!

QOTD:  The trail I was on this weekend was very icy and slick for the last few miles near the top.  There is no snow in the valley, so I wasn't prepared for the conditions.  My dog was prepared and she showed off her built-in ice cleats as she ran up and down the mountainside.  I, however, had to literally tip-toe through some areas to keep from falling down the mountainside.  I also did not have gloves with me and my hands were burning with the cold.  So, I suppose I was not ready this weekend, but I will be ready next time.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Morning, folks.

Just got back from an interview, it went well and they want to schedule

a second one with the VP of the company.

SRD today after two great runs Mon/Tues. feeling much better after a 2 week

break to heal an injury.

QOTD: Yesterday was the first snow of the season here in Mass. I'm not really

into the snow but once it starts happening I embrace it.

runtraildc

Morning all!  short run planned on the cankle this afternoon.  I was able to fit it into a normal shoe this morning, so I need to take it out for a spin.

gator- sorry to hear about your ankle.  With leaves, hidden roots and frozen ruts, it must be the season.

Jon- good news on the interview.  good luck with #2!

qotd:  always ready for snow (I come from MN, which can explain a lot).

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

5 miles in what felt like bitter cold this morning.  I am sure it just felt that way because I am not used to it.

Jon - GL!!!!

QOTD: Bring on the snow.  Hate shoveling it, love running trails in it.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

I'm hoping to get in a good elliptical workout after work today. For some reason I'm feeling very tired and wore out.

QOTD: Nope, Not ready for the cold or snow. I used to love it but lately I find that the cold bothers my hands and feet so much that it's just not as enjoyable as it used to be.

Wandering Wally

5 last night under the bright moon in the new snow.

QOTD - Too late.  Ready or not, the snow is here.  I quickly got ready, even though mentally I wasn't quite prepared.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Will run 3-4 when I get home tonight

QOTD : I hate snow and everything that goes with it . We have been looking at relocating to S Nevada but haven't found the right fit yet ( need enough land for horses )

LB2

I will get 4 miles after work if I don't get out the door until 11:30 PM. This has been a day...

QOTD: Bring it on!!!!! We haven't had any snow down here since 2008.

LB2

Sandy-2

5 mi at 5 am this morning. It was kinda cold (37 deg) and very windy, unusual for around here. It felt great.

johnferg67: good luck with the follow-up interview.

qotd: I am so ready for snow!!!!  Only problem is we don't get any down here... :-(

tbd.

Birdwell

Morning, folks.

Just got back from an interview, it went well and they want to schedule

a second one with the VP of the company.

SRD today after two great runs Mon/Tues. feeling much better after a 2 week

break to heal an injury.

QOTD: Yesterday was the first snow of the season here in Mass. I'm not really

into the snow but once it starts happening I embrace it.

Nice! Second interviews are always good news!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Lagging a bit on the running...felt a little crappy this am but maybe I can do a little something something in the hood when I get home.

QOTD:  It's 70 and sunny today.  If we get snow it last about a week so I am looking for more snow days this year but it's still at least a month or more away.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄