Trailer Trash

Monday Monday (Read 27 times)

NHLA

NHLA

NHLA

1sr pic Poplar Lodge. 2nd pic Old Laurel Rd.  Roads are clear but black ice this morning.

7 miles sat and 7 miles sun. Going to get up to 50 this afternoon so I'll hit the road.

qotd  Your fav. coffee?  Starbucks Yucon.

AT-runner

Tim

NHLA, I just read Mt. Mitchell had a record of 66" of snow. Previous was 50".  Looks nice.

SRD today. Did a lot of cross training yesterday shoveling and snow blowing after my TM run. At the office but a lot of cancellations. When I walked in the door I was hit by a smell from the additive that they put in the propane.  Now waiting for company to come find the propane leak, Smells like we have 50 dead mice in the building. Fun times.

QOTD:  Chai Tea. I'm not a coffee drinker (I know that's rare, an ultrarunning tea drinker.)

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

Five after work and some strength training.

QOTD: I just like it strong and black.

LB2

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

May try to get out today though my cough is still lingering.  Besides I want to check to see if our parking lot is plowed yet so I can get out if I want.

QOTD: Anathema to some but I like a Columbian coffee with sugar and hazelnut flavored creamer.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

The Got a nice day of backcountry skiing in on Saturday; got a 8-ish mile run in yesterday that wasn't so nice- big winds made it cold and drifted in the trails anywhere there weren't trees- post holing sucks!!!

Going to try and get in 5-ish this evening, will stick to trails in the timber this time

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

bagge_pants

Great photos guys.

Warden - cool skis again. I peeped them out at work. Pretty cool concept.

----

I didnt do anything run-wise yesertday. Today i signed up for a gym membership. Happy its across the st from work and is really cheap. Also, now will get off work at 3 pm. Ill def recover a lot better now with the gym. Ill hit the ERG, use it as place to stretch and strength. Im looking fwd to it. Probably run after work then the gym this eve.

Qotd: i like all coffee, anyway it comes

Watoni

Did my first scheduled run/walk yesterday (7 run, 3 walk/hike). Ended up with almost 11 miles and was fairly surprised at the overall pace. Got in a few hills as well and ended up straying through this private sculpture garden ... oops. Still really muddy out

QOTD: Espresso blend for Cafe Venetia here. Super smooth and user-friendly for my machine Smile Missed it today though since I had to rush to work

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Two more and qotd: 2 shot latte, no flavor- one early morning, one about 10

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

Got out for just over 3 snowy miles.  Footing was a bit tough and for the distance, was a workout.   Beautiful day here.

And this is one of the better streets. The hill back to our neighborhood.

qotd:  Most any dark roast-- with a bit of half & half.  No sugar

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

^ looks like a day off for some folks 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I have a lunchtime 5 planned.  The sun is finally shining here after what seemed like 2 weeks of rain and clouds.

QOTD:  Umm I don't know...I make coffee everyday and sometimes it comes out so good and other times not as special.  I really don't know names.  For a while I was seriously enjoying a creamer called heat.  It had cayenne in it.  My store stopped carrying it.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

SRD. Not resting from running but from shoveling snow. Whole upper body is sore especially my forearms.

NHLA - 50 degrees? That's what I like about that area of the south. You might get some nice snow at times but it warms up faster then up here.

QOTD:  Coffee. Yuk!!!!! Actually make that a double Yuk !!!! For some reason the taste will stick with me for hours and I find it all very bitter.

I am healing well and hope to be running again soon.  I see the doctor Thursday and figure maybe I'll have restrictions removed, not that I have not already been doing more than she advised.

QOTD:  I love my coffee.  I'll take plain old Folgers, Maxwell House, or Eight O'clock.  I like some sugar and half and half in it.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida