Trailer Trash

Freaky Fridailies (Read 24 times)

DigDug2

Easy 5 this morning - forgot to take the headlamp, but the moon was bright enough to run by.

QOTD:  Weekend plans?  I'm flying out to the Grand Canyon to run - I can't wait.

Have a good Friday and weekend, all.

Daydreamer1

SRD. At work for 24 hours.

DD2 -- Have fun at the Grand Canyon.

QOTD - It's my weekend to work. I get off at 8 am so I should have enough time tomorrow for a run in addition to working on vehicles.

LB2

Have a great time at the Grand Canyon. I'll run about 4 hours tonight, probably after everyone goes to bed.

QOTD: Just a little running.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Blew off yesterday and didn't get up this am...will run after work...I swear dam it!!!

QOTD:  It's a holiday weekend for us government folks.  We are going to camp Sunday night just local for no apparent reason.

DD:  Have fun...looks like the weather is going to be perfect for you.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Gator eye

Me and Mr Jangles did a easy 6 this am. Lower leg is a little fussy right now so I am going to slow it down for a few days.

QOTD WORK yuck.

runtraildc

Hi all!  probably a rest day for me.  Maybe some strength work at the gym later.

qotd:  kiddo's swim meet- two kids, two age groups= lots of time at the pool this weekend.  I prefer this (once a month or so) over the every Saturday game fest other sports often have.  And DH has Monday off, but kids are at school.  fun, fun.

DD2- good luck this weekend!  Looking forward to the report next week.

Watoni

Got in a great 6 miles yesterday around lunch in the redwoods .... I am tired but that running in UT over the weekend is paying dividends, I believe. Going for a double climb of OLH road on the bike today, and prepping for a long run tomorrow in Marin.

QOTD: Running, some biking and hopefully getting some time with the bride

moonlightrunner

Qon: I also blew off my run last night and failed in a effort to go out this morning.

I am on grandmother duty from 6pm tonight until 4pm tomorrow. Shoots my long run in the head.

Dd2: wish I was going with you!

Qotd: see above. Hoping I will have time for a long run when I am not being a grandmother or the dutiful helpful daughter gardening for my parents.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

NorthernHarrier

Yesterday I did get out for a great interval session on my measured trail section in the Arb here. Almost felt young again.  This morning I slept in though, well I did wake up at 5:00 with a 65lb Springer sitting on my chest wanting breakfast but I fell back asleep after that. Nice. The weather here this fall has been the best I can ever remember. Another great day and the weekend looks super.

QOTD- Heading north again to my shack. Planning an early morning run in the Porcupine mts. then some end of the year projects around the shack with some mtn. biking on these great new trails about 10 minutes from my place. Sunday I'll do something real similar. It's getting real, real tempting to just make the move there soon.

dpc3

A little over 2 mile walk out on the local trails with the Yellow dog. Oh how I have missed the trails. Felt good now I am on to do a self PT work out.

Have a good weekend all.

QOTD: Balloon festival tonight, sports all day tomorrow, and take it easy Sunday I hope.

Sandy-2

I ran 5 yesterday after work (my last day in this office for a while) then this morning did another 5. Today I'm doing a few last minute things around the house and packing.

DD2: sounds like a fun trip.

qotd: just moving. LOL

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Finally back on the trails. Ran 6.7 miles over Mt Joy (twice) and Mt Misery at VF NP to celebrate my birthday.

QOTD: Had planned to race a 50K this weekend, but knee problems at NC 24 squashed those plans. Vacation was already scheduled, so I'll turn this into a running weekend, hit the trails at several local parks, and go to some races to cheer friends.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

No running for me today.  I will try and get in my longest run ytd tomorrow.  I am thinking about 8 miles.  Legs feel much better today than yesterday.

DD - I am jealous of your GC adventure.  Have a blast!

QOTD: See above and hopefully finishing a project that is taking up most of the space in my garage.

Have a great weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

DigDug2

Thanks, all - will let you know how it goes.  Weather does look great.

Sandy - good luck on the move.

WC - happy birthday!

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Happy Birthday wc!

good strength training session this evening

qotd: have Monday off and plan a run/fish/run/fish/run adventure in the Crazy Mountains into two lakes I've never been

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √