Trailer Trash

Hardcore Wisconsin Trail Running (Read 64 times)

Occasional Runner

I took some time on my morning run to shoot a short video of the gnarly trails I'm training on in Wisconsin. I thought there might be a few people in this group that would appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MypXB80pZ1w&feature=youtu.be

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

LOL.  It's not my fault you picked a shitty place in Wisconsin to run.  Big grin

Running is dumb.

AT-runner

Tim

LOL.  Good thing you didn't get lost.  I think Mandy should call her people to cover over those roots so someone doesn't trip.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Will run for scenery.

Some of those obstacles can be even more hazardous when your brain is running low on oxygen.  What kind of altitude were you at there ?  It kind of looks like you were still below treeline....

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Gator eye

OMG I thought Michigan was the only state with those kind of obstacles. Big grin

NorthernHarrier

Big grin  I need to get out there and do some trail maintenance, those roots should be painted so you don't trip. But yeah, that topography should get you ready for about anything.  Nice!

Snowdenrun

Due to watching this before my coffee was ready(and being gullible) I thought you  were serious for the first 30 seconds. I was shaking my head and thinking " how the hell is he a decent runner?" Then it clicked. Big grin Be careful out there!

Occasional Runner

Due to watching this before my coffee was ready(and being gullible) I thought you  were serious for the first 30 seconds. I was shaking my head and thinking " how the hell is he a decent runner?" Then it clicked. Big grin Be careful out there!

I think it would only be funny if you knew me or if you were aware of my running history and where I live. A road runner may view the video and take it seriously.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

A video of a road runner watching this and taking it serious?!? Now that would be funny!

I think it would only be funny if you knew me or if you were aware of my running history and where I live. A road runner may view the video and take it seriously.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Chnaiur

EXTREME running! You should put an 18-or-over opt-in on this vid!

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Brian Runner

Hello this is Pennslyvania calling with a special offer. If you order one free Pa-boulder in the next thirty minutes we'll send 50 thousand more absolutely free! Please include shipping and handling.

NorthernHarrier

Hello this is Pennslyvania calling with a special offer. If you order one free Pa-boulder in the next thirty minutes we'll send 50 thousand more absolutely free! Please include shipping and handling.

Only if you include a few of your hills too.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

It was funny that's for sure...but didn't all the Wisconson running help you nail it in the 100 miler you last ran.  There's something about an easy non-techincal no hills run; you run non-stop and faster for thw whole quite a while.  I would love to zone out on that trail some day.

PS.  Did you also post on facebook to piss off Thom?  I'm sure you did.  Evil

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

phew...still on the trail

**Ask me about streaking**

Occasional Runner

It was funny that's for sure...but didn't all the Wisconson running help you nail it in the 100 miler you last ran.  There's something about an easy non-techincal no hills run; you run non-stop and faster for thw whole quite a while.  I would love to zone out on that trail some day.

PS.  Did you also post on facebook to piss off Thom?  I'm sure you did.  Evil

I DID!!!! I was thinking of Thom the entire time! He called me an "ASS". I loved it!