Trailer Trash

New Race in PA - Boulder Field 100 (Read 22 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

http://www.uberendurancesports.com/boulderfield.html

Anybody see this yet?

I am mildly interested in the 100k.  I want to run OC 100k but they haven't announced the date yet so my decision might come down to if the date for OC works well for me or not.  Bolder is closer though so....

Anyone run at Hickory Run SP before? Any good? Anything to compare it to?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

This is a interesting one.  It's my weekend off but the Dam Half/Full is the next day I believe.  In addition to that it's the weekend before the Boulder Beast (Previously the Mega) and I was contemplating running that.  Quite a few new races this year.

The Hyner Half is August 27th.

Eagleton Mine Camp Trail  25/50K is Oct 9th. This is in the Lock Haven area.

Also it looks like The Worlds End Fall Classic is a new 1/2 that will be on 10/1.

The schedule is getting full.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

The Boulder Field registration is now open.  And OC just announced their date (Oct. 8th) which is a good weekend for me (kids no soccer, Columbus day that Monday).  So I have a decision to make and quick because I do not think Boulder 100k will have spots left by the time OC's registration opens in March.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

With OC being on the 8th one of my decisions has been made for me. I work that day so instead of trying for the 100k I'll sign up for Tussey and go for 50 miles.

I keep thinking about doing this one but I wanted to wait to see how many people sign up for the Boulder Beast. If that gets full pretty fast then I would be more interested in doing this one, but since the Beast doesn't open their registration until June 1st,  this one will almost certainly be sold out. I really should do this one on Saturday and the Dam full on Sunday for two back to back long runs.