Trailer Trash

To Oregon or Bust Fridaily (Read 36 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Ran on the road early this morning to shake things out.  Packed the truck yesterday and DS is loading all of his sound equipment on right now. We'll take off after work and head down the highway.  He has the rout all planned, so I'm just the co-pilot on this trip.

Have a great week everyone, and good luck to all the racers and pacers this weekend.

QOTD:  Any Labor day weekend special plan?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

SRD.

AT: Have a good trip, is your DS a Duck?

qotd: I see a lot of cleaning and some packing ahead of me this weekend.  Oh, and a few runs of course.

tbd.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Safe travels, AT!  Drop me/NorthernHarrier a line if you wind up having time in our neck of the woods.

I ran 4 miles last night.  4 miles!!!  That's almost a real run.  SRD today, or maybe a short bike ride if the weather cooperates.

QOTD: Nothing too special.  Fantasy football draft, gonna go watch the first Badger football game of the year with my BFF, some running, some biking, visit to the family.  Typical.

Running is dumb.

runtraildc

Morning, folks.  My planned run this morning with a friend was cancelled due to a sick child (hers, not mine).  So instead, I'm heading to the gym for a core workout, plus maybe some intervals on the treadmill.  It's a gorgeous day here, so I will find time outdoors, too.

qotd:  nothing exciting.  Not only is this a three day weekend, it is also a rare weekend in the year where we do not have any commitments, events or sports practices. I have 22 lbs of blackberries, some of which needs to be converted to jam.  Maybe some kayaking on Sunday or Monday on the bay.   That's as far as I'm willing to go for planned activities.

muppy

Did anyone hear how birdwell and baby are doing after surgery?

Plan on 6ish miles after work.

Hope you have a nice trip AT and AT son!

QOTD I'm working all weekend and Monday plan to go to the Kipona (art and music festival along the river) with GF.

Birdwell

Good morning folks!

Took a couple of rest days this week. I am going to get out for 5 or 6 tonight though.

QOTD: Leave the hospital! Surgery went well. The baby is doing much better today and should be discharged by Saturday.

As much fun as Salt Lake City is, I'll be glad to get home.

Best Labor Day in a while. We may hit the county fair with the older kids once we get back to our town.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

QOTD: Leave the hospital! Surgery went well. The baby is doing much better today and should be discharged by Saturday.

Excellent news on baby Birdwell!

Running is dumb.

AT-runner

Tim

The baby is doing much better today and should be discharged by Saturday.

AWESOME NEWS!!!  

Now where are John's Dancing elephants.

AT-runner

Tim

AT: Have a good trip, is your DS a Duck? 

Last year he graduated from Indiana University of PA, so that makes him a Crimson Hawk.  

Heading out west to join his sister who's lived there for 3 years.  Music, snow boarding, hiking, craft beer, etc.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Yay baby birdwell!!!

20 min on the bike last night.  Maybe a longer run tomorrow morning at a very easy effort.  We'll see.

QOTD: See above.  Also still working around the house, removing some stumps, painting, reorganizing, much yard work.  Maybe throw in some quality time with the kids...maybe.

GL AT on your trip.

Yay for Mandy and 4 miles!

Have a great weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Occasional Runner

I had a speedy 5 miler on the trails this morning with the dog. The temperature was perfect and it felt great to be out there this morning.

Got a text message from one of my pacers for Wasatch saying that she can't help me at the race. This is why I pretty much quit using pacers. Annoyed.

QOTD: Planning to spend some time in the gym and hopefully log a bunch of trail miles at a very pedestrian pace. And sleep...I really want to sleep.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Morning fail...although I had a great time laying in bed surfing the web and drinking coffee.  Will try a lunch run.  Playing Glinda the good caseworker in 2 presentations at work today.

Qotd: We are going to Fast Fridays tonight and then camping the next two nights.  Planing on hiking up the Sierra Buttes and drinking some beer...shocker!

Birdwell 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

jonferg67

Endless trails

Morning all,

6 trail miles this morning, the little heat wave here has passed, great running weather today.

Birdwell: That's great that it went well, that must've been a little nerve-wracking.

MM: Damn right 4 miles is a real run, nice!

Safe travels, AT.

QOTD: I'm heading to NY this afternoon to spend the weekend with my DW. Planning some

time in Bear Mt/Harriman SP's on Sat/Sun., scouting mission for my new backyard next

month.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Morning fail...although I had a great time laying in bed .......

I totally thought this comment was going in a completely different direction, surfing the web and drinking

coffee is good too, I guess.

moonlightrunner

I am back to work...it is boring today...but that is OK. Things at work should heat up nicely next week.

AT:  Have a great trip with DS. It sounds like he is off on an adventure. Oh to be young again...so fun.

Sandy: cleaning =no fun...but needs to be done.

MM: congrats on 4 miles!

DC:  blackberry jam! Sounds great. Probably should be dispersed to all your online running friends! Hope you get outside too.

Bird: so glad Baby Bird is doing well.

Boyjame:  have a great weekend.

Lace: bummer about the pacer. Hope you get good sleep.

Queen: you and your family lead a very active fun life. That is wonderful. Have a great time.

Jonfer: have a great time.

Qotd: there will be taking the grand babies to the water park on Saturday. A run tonight, tomorrow and Sunday with the run buddy, and maybe a trip to Sleepy Hollow State Park. I am looking forward to it.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k