Trailer Trash

Sundaily (Read 28 times)

Birdwell

Morning folks!

SRD for me, which is good, because I stayed up later last night than I have in 5 years! Wife and I went to a play (Peter and the Starcatcher) and didn't get back until 11 p.m.!

What can I say, we're old fuddy-duddies.

have a great day!

muppy

Try for 5 after work, my sciatic nerve/ piriformis been a real pain in the butt last week or two, so  see how it goes.

Birdwell, don't feel bad, don't know the last time I've been up that late, sad but true!

mecrowe

Computer Geek

12 miles this morning mixed between rail trail and real trail.

I can't remember the last time i was I'm bed before 11pm.  Lol

Daydreamer1

Spending all day and night at work so absolutely no running in my plans for today.

Since no one has posted a QOTD yet I was going to but the only ones I can think of probably should have their own devoted thread so I'll skip.

For those of you who qualify, the inaugural Eastern States 100 has 192 people signed up already. That leaves only 8 slots left. Don't delay sign up now!!!

Sandy-2

Good morning everyone.

Did 10 muggy miles this morning.  We had some late thunderstorms and lots of rain late yesterday, so that means super saturated air the following morning.  My glasses fogged up it was so bad today.  But it was nice in the local park, lots of dripping branches.

qotd: pass.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

jonferg67

Endless trails

I was doing an 8 mile recovery run this morning, and just as I was telling myself how great the

trails were that I found i came across local law enforcement. He explained that I was in a restricted

area but also hooked me up with a few legal options nearby, that sure beats the $35 tticket and

notice to appear.

Birdwell: It's funny that you remember the number of years. I'm in bed my 9:00 myself.

DigDug2

22 on my favorite trails this a.m.  Tired at the end, fell once, but beautiful running conditions and enjoyed the run.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Evening,

Wonderful weather, so I might head out for a night run later. Looking forward to getting some night miles in again!

My Betta fish passed away today, so I'm sad, as he was a wonderful "companion" sitting above the kitchen sink, bubbling up every morning when he heard the water rushing out of the faucet. He had some weird kind of sickness a year ago, which left him disfigured (with protruding jaws, but he could still eat well, and a bent spine, so that he would sleep on his side, looking dead, just to jump up when he heard a sound), but he was a happy fish up to the very end. May he rest in peace.

I'd like to get a new fish soon, but I'm still undecided wheter it should be a goldfish, or a Betta fish, and which color. Maybe I'll figure it out on my run.

jonferg: What the heck?? Seriously?

Run for fun.

moonlightrunner

The Pointer and I got up at 0 dark thirty for a 7 miler. She was having an off day and seemed to be set on stalking speed....which was kinda slow. We made it and still had a good time. It was pretty muggy...but the temp was good. Spent rest of the day preparing for, having and cleaning up from my daughter's baby shower. I'm tired....Hoping to be up for an early am run again tomorrow.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Occasional Runner

I think when we don't have a QOTD...the dailies get less traffic. That is all.

Brian Runner

took a rest day. Back at it Monday...