Trailer Trash

Humidity Training Tuesdailies (Read 41 times)

Snowdenrun

Morning trailers

Another rest day today I think as I slept in way to late. I don't even remember turning off my alarm clock.

QOTD: Every year I go to CO to visit family. Living so far away my vacations are always to visit family. After this last trip home DBF and I decided to go on a trip, just the two of us.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Afternoon, everyone.

6.5 road miles for me today, gotta remember that running in the heat requires

a bit more preparation than running in fall and spring, that humidity came out

of nowhere.

QOTD: No rituals for me, but I do like to remove the stick from my ass and relax.

We live in a tourist area and it amazes me the way people behave; "hurry up and

get to the spot so we can relax and enjoy our vacation." The joy is in the journey!

QOTD:  I don't really have any rituals, but when I visit new towns, I like to see their cemeteries.

I don't know whether that is neat or creepy. I'm undecided and very fascinated by that answer.

Snowdenrun

QOTD:  I don't really have any rituals, but when I visit new towns, I like to see their cemeteries.

I get this. Cemeteries can have really cool architecture within them. And if you get over the fact of all the bodies in the ground it's neat thinking about all the untold stories and history in one small area.

AT-runner

Tim

Looks like I'm late to the party today.  Ran 10 miles in the humidity today, then came home and picked up DD #1 and DS and went for 6 mile hike.  Think I lost 5 pounds between the two outings.

QOTD:  We have a Timeshare on Hilton Head Island that we use the same week every year, and that's about as structured as we get.  When we travel, we like new places and always go for local food and drinks.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

sugnim

Sugnim - Do you visit them at night? Just wondering if there's something you're not telling us. Like your a vampire Surprised.

Oh, I'm definitely a vampire.  In fact, I prefer blood over sports drinks any day.  But that has nothing to do with my cemetery affinity since most corpses do not have blood.  Joking  I just like visiting cemeteries for local history & culture.  It's pretty interesting to see how they vary in different parts of the country.

ceezy

7 trail miles this evening....had a period where I really lost energy but worked my way through it and finished up feeling ok.

QOTD:

Have several places I frequent, so I have a lot of restaurants, bars, shops, etc. that I always like to visit.  I do like to explore new areas and restaurants when I travel though.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

it amazes me the way people behave; "hurry up and

get to the spot so we can relax and enjoy our vacation." The joy is in the journey!

Jon this is where my husband is the worst.  When I leave work the day before vacation...I am on vacation...what's the hurry, maybe we leave the next day or not who cares we are on vacation.  Not the hubby he has a plan, an agenda, a timeframe.  We have left the house so early to get to our destination only for him to sleep the whole day away!!

Sugnim: Mexico has awesome cemeteries.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Ultra Cowboy

JF and QON, I hear you about enjoying the journey.  When you spend 2 days driving to get to your destination, you find some cool stuff along the way.  We could make the drive straight through, in one push but it would take a day to recover....

WYBMADIITY

Save