Fast Friday (Read 30 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Here we go again...

Quick, duck and look for shelter! 

Run for fun.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

took a short road bike ride out to a really nice road where I ran to go to my cross fit class, will hit the Paleo diner on the home- what a grand day!

have not gave up on trail running altogether though, just bought some Five Fingers for the trail which should be bitchin'!

qotd: I can't say it's been purposeful training, but running in the mountains w/o trails means a fair amount of walking

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

moonlightrunner

Crossfit a short road bike ride out to a really nice road where I ran to go to my cross fit class, will hit the Paleo diner on the home- what a grand day!

have not gave up on trail running altogether though, just bought some Five Fingers for the trail which should be bitchin'!

qotd: I can't say it's been purposeful training, but running in the mountains w/o trails means a fair amount of walking

Quietly moving my five fingers behind the chair so no one here will see. Looking for processed food to eat. Hope they let me stay despite the five finger stench eminating from under the chair. Thankfully.. no crossfit here.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

What's wrong with cross-fit?

Don't make me me ban you, young man!

Running is dumb.

Sandy-2

Oh crap, next thing you know someone will be signing up for a Color Run.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Birdwell

So I take it this wouldn't be the time to bring up the full moon glow in the dark run I'm doing next Friday.

runtraildc

Sunday.  Feel free to track me on iRunFar

Oh crap, next thing you know someone will be signing up for a Color Run.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Sunday.  Feel free to track me on iRunFar

I knew I should have run with you more often. But I didn't see this coming.

Run for fun.