Trailer Trash

Thursdailies (Read 34 times)

charlesmoman

No running today or PT sessions.

Packing for my 50-miler at the Tunnel Hill 50/100 at Vienna, Illinois on Saturday.

It will be brisk, but I have the right clothes and I like running in the cold.

I am bringing my windproof and warm Sporthill clothes and I will be fine.

Their stuff is a little more expensive, but they last and do a great job.

moonlightrunner

It is always interesting to learn more about all of you! I enjoyed your responses to qotd.

Qon: you are not the only one who did not get out. When I got out of work there was accumulated snow and it was still snowing. I was not expecting that and had not brought my winter foot wear. Five Fingers + snow = very cold feet!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Watoni

As a follow-up, here is a piece about one of my current deals (yes, they are still named that):

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/nov/10/isis-425-million-debt-offering/

Sandy-2

Been busy the last few days.  I did get in a few runs, one by the water (flat) and one up the mountain (hilly).  I did the hilly run last night in the dark and it was cold.  I may have to wear a long-sleeve shirt tonight and perhaps gloves.

qotd: I'm an engineer and a naval architect.  I work closely with shipyards, hence my recent relocation to Asia - closer to the real action in shipbuilding.  I like dealing with all sorts of challenges that always seem to crop up, plus I like traveling and really like meeting people from different countries.  Plus I get to run in lots of different places.  ;-)

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL