Trailer Trash

Treadmill Hill Workouts (Read 68 times)

Birdwell

it's an older version of this

http://www.freemotionfitness.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_-1_10001_10002_60501_193679

our rec center has three of them. They're pretty fun.

What treadmill goes to 30% incline?! Mine maxes at 10% and the most I've ever seen was 15% I think.

Most go to 15%, but one of our nearby fitness centers has some decent tm - half go steep (30%) and the other half go faster than the normal. Not sure of the brand. There are some special ones that have been used in studies where they go from +45% to -45%. That steep downhill is scary enough on a real hill, not to mention being that close to the console on a tm.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog

Trail Monster

I really need a treadmill with more incline and some form of decline. 15% would be enough I think. I can forget that I'm maxed on mine now and try to increase it. Never thought I would outgrow my TM! unfortunately a new one is not in the budget while ours is still running. I have a repair guy coming out to do some tune ups and maintenance on ours Monday.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop