Trailer Trash

Ten Mile Tuesday (Read 35 times)

Watoni

In too early at work, so hoping for a twilight run on my current favorite three mile loop with redwoods as bridges, obstacles and a tough half mile climb .... tired though.

QOTD: Any run where I am feeling rested and ready

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

My shoulder is acting up badly, I can barely move it, and then it's painful, which does not make work any easier. Seeing the doc tomorrow. The effects of 5 hrs sleep accumulated in the last 2 nights started to show, so I missed my run because I fell asleep after work. But it's my day off tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to my long run up to the radio.towers on the hill. Sugnim: there's that guy whom I see every time on my commute to work when I start at 5:30 a.m.. He is dressed all in black, no reflective anything, and every time I see him it's on a highway overpass, so the road is narrow without a shoulder. While I admire his tenacity, I always wonder why he would not wear a light or reflective clothing. QOTD: not every week, but I always look forward to my climb up to the radio towers. 1000 ft, and I have a choice between gravel road, or several trails of varying steepness.

Run for fun.