Trailer Trash

Whumday Wedailies (Read 37 times)

Snowdenrun

Morning Trailers

I've been a little nervous of bears lately and have been running on the sidewalks much more than I like to. Yesterday I told myself to suck it up, there was no way I'd avoid the trails all summer and got out there. Got in just a little over 8 on dry trails. It was weird. I don't ever remember dry trails here. Almost thought Sitka was going through a drought. But no worries I woke up to rain, so back to muddy trails is is.Smile

QOTD: I really only remember Green Eggs and Ham. .. that's sad, I know I read many more Dr. Seuss books.

NorthernHarrier

Memo to self--do not do a hard elliptical workout the night before running at Blue Mounds. Shocked Old legs just have a hard time getting going sometimes. Got 'er done somehow. We finally have spring around here, better late than never I guess. Though I now have about 20" of snow at my cabin with the last storm of a couple days ago.

The troubled youth has told me she wants to run the Porky's half marathon in October when I do the full. Cool. Maybe by then the snow will be gone....

My epic run near Ely, Mn. has been moved to May 28th due to a conflict with my wife's calendar and the very late spring and ice up there. Gives me a little more time to get in shape for it. Gives more time for a good black fly hatch too.

QOTD-- Not a fan whatsoever. Used to read the troubled youth anywhere from 6-10books a night and she would always put a couple Suess books in the pile just to annoy me. I'm having unpleasant flashbacks now.

Brian Runner

An easy 1 hour, 20 minutes on the trails this afternoon before the rain started to fall.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

The troubled youth has told me she wants to run the Porky's half marathon in October when I do the full. Cool. Maybe by then the snow will be gone....

That's pretty cool.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄