Trailer Trash

Rainy Fridaily (Read 30 times)

Daydreamer1

Last nights run that was supposed to happen after work, was put off due to hard, gusty thunderstorms. Instead got in a 30 minute workout on the elliptical. May is normally a good traing month for me, but not this year. Today is a work induced rest day as I'm on a 24 hour shift.

TT - I hope it's just a little over training going on for the pooch. How old is Marley?

QOTD: Work, work and more work. Might get enough time off on Sunday for a run. Otherwise I'm working until Tuesday afternoon. Good paycheck, but sucks for personal life.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this afternoon

qotd: long run tomorrow, short run on Sunday- have to work Monday

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

NorthernHarrier

Just got into town after a few days up north. Nice driving south with no traffic while a 3 state region was all heading north. Silly people. So I got in some good runs including my epic loop in the Porkies. Run a little then navigate thru flooded trails, run a little then pick my way thru winter deadfalls, run a little then post-hole thru some still remaining snow, in late May! Great run however my pace didn't come close to 12 minute miles so I should say it was a great hike! Big grin

Now I have to meet my bud out at the mtn. bike trails. I'm bringing along the growler I bought for him in the north. We will be rehydrating on a picnic table following the ride.Cool

QOTD--A few yard type chores, a couple runs and then I'm loading the buggy up and heading to Ontario on Monday for 10-12 days of solo-canoeing. Hee-ha!