Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 32 times)

moonlightrunner

some people lead small lives and feel they need to make a big deal out of small things. Seems like an odd thing to complain about in the country.

I didn't get up but will get a run in after work...or lunch.  We've had Earl 5 years with no complaints...then yesterday a note was left telling us they are going to report us for his barking.  Gee we were gone all weekend!!!  I hate when people leave a note without identifying themselves...ok..ok I know he barks he's a hound dog and we live in the country...hell who do they complaint to when the coyotes howl in the middle of the night.  Lucky for me the Sheriff's office said you can't complain about a dog barking if he's barking at another animal (including dog) or a person.  Which pretty much covers when he barks...except for his first thing in the morning smell feast he will wear a muzzle for this period from now on.

QOTD:  No, I was out camping this weekend.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Sandy: Very sorry about your FIL. His suffering has ended, so this might make it a little easier to bear, but your family has really been hit hard lately. I hope fate has some better news ready for you soon again. Sending prayers and positive vibes.

Queen: petty stuff, some people really seem to have too much time, to engage in things like that.

Run for fun.

charlesmoman

Walked 4 miles at a 14:45 pace, plus two 1.5 hour PT home sessions.

Today at I signed up to go to Krakow, Poland for the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. I am going with a group led by Eva Kor - a survivor of Auschwitz. She and her twin sister were also victims of the infamous Dr. Mengele. I met her at her Holocaust museum - CANDLES - in Terre Haute, Indiana. A remarkable woman. The trip is in January and it will be a privilege to go with her and 60 others.

LB2

Sorry to hear about your father in law, Sandy. I lost an uncle on Sunday that was in a similar situation.

LB2