Trailer Trash

Winter Waddle Wednesdaily (Read 37 times)

moonlightrunner

Probably no miles today...working instead. BUT....on the dark side...I GOT MY CHRISTMAS BONUS!  It will be working 8 hour instead of 12, but only 32 hours a week...but one more day a week. Behind curtain #2...only 24 hours a week...curtain #3 is no job at all.  I should know at the latest on Friday.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Almost sounded like you were knocked out cold all night, lying in the icy trail ..

C'mon cut me some slack, I wasn't too bright to begin with and after slamming my head I'm a

bigger knucklehead.

Maybe I need a little help with my sentence structure, where's John M. and Mandy?

Happy Birthday, couch, and thanks for the advice.

Chnaiur

Interval training today.

QOTD: A crockpot. I really enjoy slow-cooking large pieces of tasty meat, and a crockpot is a much more convenient option than running the oven for 6+ hours.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

I did not run this am and hope to run later but I am weak and it may be raining...I do have a treadmill though.

QOTD:  nothing and hopefully I get it.

My husband called me and suggested we go to the beach Christmas eve day.  I replied "I'm going to be at the beach on Sunday.  If you wnat to go to the beach why don't you come Sunday?"  Him "It's our annivarsy, I thought we would go to lunch or something."  Geez I am bad at these things.. 

I need to sign up for a race..

Refurbished Hip

I took a spill yesterday out on the trails, slipped and slammed my head on the ice, woke

up this morning sore and stiff. I may try again later with my screw shoes, may have to take an URD.

That comma after ice would work better as a semi-colon. 

Muddling through

Felt really sluggish getting started, probably from all the slow going in the snow, so turned the run into a fartlek workout, one minute pickups every half mile.

QOTD: Standards on my Christmas list are food and drink, especially chocolate, cheese, and wine. I wouldn't mind a new pair of running shorts or a waist pack either.

2014 Goals: Run first trail ultra, first 100K, and see what I can do in a 24-Hour race

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

That's awesome. I used to do that for my daughter in her younger years. Since we are talking snowshoes I also had her on some tiny plastic snowshoes when she was 3. Still kept those things for memories.

QOTD--I  have no needs but the same daughter already told me that she got me a BlackDiamond headlamp. She must have been raised right! 

sweet- I got my grandson a little pair two seasons ago, he was a natural on them Smile- they still work for him (probably another year)

I'm hoping he'll be asking for packs and headlamps in a few years Big grin

2014 

HURL Fat Ass 50k  1/11- DNS sick :(

Zion Traverse 47 miles 4/5 DNS :( stress fracture in heel

Don't Fence Me In 30k  14k 5/10 ✓

Pengelly Double Dip 13.1 miles & 3000' 6/7 ✓

Devils Backbone 50 mile (I'm running 25 as a two person relay) 7/19 ✓ Wow!

Ellkhorn 23k 8/2- this is a maybe- little close to the Bridger???? signed up :)  ✓ 

Bridge Ridge Run 20 miles 8/9  ✓ 

Brian Runner

Have not posted here in a while. Healthy and running well so far this winter, but sort of in a holding pattern until the new year when its time officially get serious about the training for my spring goal races.

No run today. Leading a group run for the local club tomorrow evening.

NorthernHarrier

Warden--that picture is priceless!  

Sandy-2

Did a quick 5 mi yesterday (Wed), today is a SRD since I'm flying home.

My big project is over at the end of Dec and now I'm being poached by a few depts in my company, a few days ago I was offered a position that would have relocated me to London, and now I have another offer for Asia, not to mention one that would keep me where I am...  it's nice to be "loved".... decisions, decisions.  But no matter what, there are always places to run!  Stay tuned.

qotd: nothing special this year, the whole family will be together and that's all the DW and I really want.

tbd