Trailer Trash

To gator or not to gator (Read 64 times)

I have never but I recently purchased a pair of DG gaiters.  Unfortunately they are coming apart and I haven't even used them yet.  So I have to figure out if it's worth it to send them back to the UK to get a replacement.

???  Dirty Girl Gaiters are based in the U.S. (Arizona).  Did you buy them from a different company?

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

???  Dirty Girl Gaiters are based in the U.S. (Arizona).  Did you buy them from a different company?

I got them here http://www.ultramarathonrunningstore.com/

After revisiting the DGG website I realized I clicked on the International orders instead of domestic.  Double doh! I suppose I got a pair of DG gaiters not really made by the dirty girls themselves?!? I feel robbed.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Ultra Cowboy

I own a pair of DG gaiters.  They always get compliments at the races.

When I'm in Wet, muddy conditions I wear the REI trail runner gaiters.

The last year the gaiters have not gotten used out of my own laziness.  I've wished I'd put them on a few times...

WYBMADIITY

Save

You should contact them.  They have been around for a long time and have a great reputation.  I still use the ones that I bought 5 years ago for longer trail runs.

I got them here http://www.ultramarathonrunningstore.com/

After revisiting the DGG website I realized I clicked on the International orders instead of domestic.  Double doh! I suppose I got a pair of DG gaiters not really made by the dirty girls themselves?!? I feel robbed.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I don't wear gaiters, and usually it works well. Only sometimes, I get little twigs, small rocks and leaves in my shoes, and it does not bother me too much to take off the shoes and shake them out, as it happens only once or twice a year.

Sand and dust, and small debris enter my shoes through the mesh, so gaiters would not be of much use, unless they'd cover the whole shoe, and I think that might feel a bit warm?

I like the DG gaiters, though, and my buget allowing, I might order some this season.

Run for fun.