Trailer Trash

Across The Years 48 Hour RR (Read 74 times)

muppy

Simply amazing! I enjoyed following along online and following the progress, you know to see how far you ran while I was sleeping. Congratulations Kelly!

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Congratulations ! , great race report .

Occasional Runner

Simply amazing! I enjoyed following along online and following the progress, you know to see how far you ran while I was sleeping. Congratulations Kelly!

Thanks for investing the time to follow online. It's very humbling to know that people were doing that.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

3 things..

1) I agree with Mandy it would have been interesting to see how far you could go.

2) You really haven't done much for PBR...we all said we would buy a PBR and toast you, but no one did...at least not with a PBR.

3) Interesting race if Jon and began with you and you two had to dual it.....(I am thinking of an Ironman video I saw with two women crawling to the finish).

Any ways great job, good read..you FB picture and PBR  made me laugh...I even had to show the hubby who gets so sick of my little running world.  Smile  He laughed.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mep5555

Great job Kelly! Back-to-back ultra wins is incredible! Our family was there from Oklahoma, and 3 of us ran the 72 hour. We had a nearby hotel, so went back there every night, as my kids need their sleep. They haven't quite figured out the stay up 24+ hours and run thing yet. We had a great time, but our feet (especially mine) suffered badly with blisters, most likely due to the gravel. The 72 hour we did in Silverton a few months back was on a dirt trail, but without the gravel, and none of us had any blister problems there. We'll likely be back, to ATY, but maybe for the 48-hour instead.

Great job. I chuckled when I read that you ran a 23 minute first 5k because I just ran that on New Year's Day and was DYING. And then you ran another 198 miles Smile

Looking forward to following your journey in 2014!

Occasional Runner

Great job. I chuckled when I read that you ran a 23 minute first 5k because I just ran that on New Year's Day and was DYING. And then you ran another 198 miles Smile

Looking forward to following your journey in 2014!

I took a surprising amount of criticism from other runners regarding my pace. There was a method behind my madness.