Trailer Trash

Wednesdailies (Read 40 times)

Ultra Cowboy

As an Aside, my Skull DGG's got me some attention from more than a couple of cute female trail runners.  YMMV...

WYBMADIITY

Save

Brian Runner

8 mile group run + picnic at Mt. Pisgah State Park last night. Been getting a really good turn out for that weekly run. Today its the beginners & kids group run which we've been using to introduce more locals to the trails.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Welcome, Misty!  Good to see you here!

Sue, yes, that's me.  Are you making fun of my avatar?  Cry

Running is dumb.

runtraildc

+1

QOTD1: I think the world is better with more love. And more freedom. 'nuf said.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Evening, Got up early, but - without coffee, nothing was happening. Or at least, not so early. So I packed in,my 9 miles later, in the dripping humid D.C. heat. When I was finished, my clothes looked like a swimsuit and were dripping sweat onto my shoes, so that even those were soaked. I enjoyed the change of surface - no technical stuff, main difficulty were the many really slippery mud puddles after yesterday's storm. Saw a box turtle right on the trail. QOTDs: what's politics? I don't wear gaiters. There was only one time last winter whwn I wished I'd hadany, when snow got stuck between my shoe and my sock, turning into a clump of ice. Rocks or pebbles don't bother me much.

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

QOTD1: I think the world is better with more love. And more freedom. 'nuf said.

+1 as well.

Sugnim, very cool photo.

Today (Thursday) is another travel day, headed to Tokyo.  So I'm taking a SRD.

qotd 1: see above.  Yes, I'm a liberal living in a red state.  It does get aggravation/frustrating at times.  But hey, I also respect our system.

qotd 2: I only wear gators when discussing politics as the Bull can get pretty deep. Especially when discussing politics while running with my little informal group (see answer to qotd 1 above.)

tbd.

QOTD 1: Good news IMO.  I am happy for those affected by this.

QOTD 2: I don't wear them too often, but in some conditions they are nice.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

As an Aside, my Skull DGG's got me some attention from more than a couple of cute female trail runners.  YMMV...

it appears that the saying "great minds think alike" still rings true Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Snowdenrun

Got out for 18.5+ miles today on some great trails. Spent 3:30 hours out there, for my longest time on foot running. Yay! Not my longest distance, but most of it was on single track, moderately technical. Spent about 15-20 minutes hiking a good rocky elevation gain that I'm not able to run-yet.

QOTD 1: Marriage should not be included in politics. The end.

QOTD 2: Never worn them, but maybe I should. First I think a pair of trail shoes without any holes is in order.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q74/s720x720/1009764_10200155495362135_1400323728_n.jpg