Trailer Trash

Memorial Mondaily (Read 34 times)

Occasional Runner

Some pretty awesome high altitude single track in Park City. We chewed up a lot of beautify trail today!

Brian Runner

lace up: Where are the rocks?

Ended up doing 11 miles this afternoon. More than i had planned but felt awesome.

Occasional Runner

lace up: Where are the rocks?

Sometimes, it's just nice to cruise along on a smooth trail. We don't have a shortage of rocks in most places though.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

QOTD: Went to the beach with GF and sister of GF.  It was a little chilly due to wind chill.  I did 7.3 miles on the wet sand right at low tide.  Nobody freak out, but I was barefoot Wink.

**Ask me about streaking**

Occasional Runner

Nobody freak out, but I was barefoot Wink.

A meeting will be convened to discuss your future here. Carry on.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I was able to get in 7 great miles on new to me trails (@ Valley Forge Nat Park).  Way too many people for my comfort since I am used to practically no one.  But it is Memorial day and it was a historic park.  I had a blast though bombing down some cool hills.  Wish I could run there more often and also wish I had more time.

Jamezilla - I am OK with you going barefoot.  It was a beach afterall.  I plan on some barefoot beach running in a few weeks.  Ban me if you will.  I can always join the barefooters club, right?

lace - love the pic of where you ran today!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Occasional Runner

lace - love the pic of where you ran today!

It was unbelievable. Every now and then, you have a run that is perfect in every way. The weather is perfect, the trail is in incredible condition, your body feels great and the company on the trail is amazing. That was our run today.

And running at 8200', looking down on Park City was pretty cool. I need more days like that.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Lace up....I am going to visit you in the fall.  Love Aspen/Birch trees.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Occasional Runner

Lace up....I am going to visit you in the fall.  Love Aspen/Birch trees.

Check out the Mid Mountain Marathon. It runs on the trail in my picture and is held when the trees are turning. The local trail runners rave about this race. You should come out and run it with me.

Chnaiur

Pure Grits Smile  what did you replace them w/?

:-)

First, I de-sensitized myself with a $1800 car service, and then I bought two pairs of shoes. First a solid pair to allow my feet to recover: ASICS GT-2000. They aren't the most fun ones, but they do the job.

I also fell in love with a second pair: Mizumo Wave Rider. They are quite similar to the Pure Grits, but fit my foot better. I had three grievances with the PureGrits: the lacing pressed on my top-of-foot tendons, my little toe was trying to grab on to the shoe, and they felt worn out almost from the beginning.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k