Trailer Trash

Really?!? Monday? (Read 31 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Boyjame.. my tag line gives a pretty big hint! Technically a summer race however.

Well you see...when people keep constantly changing their stuff on me....

good luck.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

NorthernHarrier

I'll be there doing the marathon the way I've been feeling as of late. It was doubtful a few weeks ago. So XT, I'm thinking you'll be passing me towards the finish so just give me a gentle nudge and say Hi.  Look for an old crippled guy moving slow.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I take Monday's off after the long runs on Sunday.  It would probabaly be better for me to run.  SRD.

QOTD: Nope, but I do have a spot on the trail that reminds me of pet cemetary.  In the book there is a mess of bush/trees that they must walk over to get to the cemtary.

runtraildc:  That trail would be a wee bit creepy.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

runtraildc

runtraildc:  That trail would be a wee bit creepy.

it is creepy, as AT runner can attest.  And the guy who did it was convicted on several other attacks in the park.  He was only caught because he was bragging about it to his cellmate. Her body was in the ravine for a year and only found after a (unleashed) dog run back to the trail to his owner with a human bone in his mouth.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Her body was in the ravine for a year and only found after a (unleashed) dog run back to the trail to his owner with a human bone in his mouth.

More support for the unleashed dog!!!  Leashing them prevents us from finding missing people.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

I'll be there doing the marathon the way I've been feeling as of late. It was doubtful a few weeks ago. So XT, I'm thinking you'll be passing me towards the finish so just give me a gentle nudge and say Hi.  Look for an old crippled guy moving slow.

Ha.. I can't imagine that I will be passing any marathoners during my race.

I am somewhat old myself.. a Grand Master they say on the website. I've been called worse.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Boyjame.. my tag line gives a pretty big hint! Technically a summer race however.

Oh boy.  Did the crazies talk you into running that one?  You're going to love it.

Running is dumb.

XtremeTaper

Oh boy.  Did the crazies talk you into running that one?  You're going to love it.

If crazies you mean those demons in my head and my training partner in crime, yes.

Plus, you know I was heading to the trail a few weeks ago for a 5 hour run and the "Tale of the Edmund Fitzgerald" came on satellite radio after a random channel switch.

I was surprised to be able to signup still last week.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

NorthernHarrier

Ha.. I can't imagine that I will be passing any marathoners during my race.

I am somewhat old myself.. a Grand Master they say on the website. I've been called worse.

Yeah, they call me a Grand Master too. And that's after they have seen me up their a few times in the past. (shakes head)

I think there are 3 openings yet for the 100 according to my last check. The marathon filled quite awhile back. I think Mandy would be up for pacing you.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I think there are 3 openings yet for the 100 according to my last check. The marathon filled quite awhile back. I think Mandy would be up for pacing you.

I would if I wasn't completely and utterly broken.  (And, uhhhh, I think XT is a little faster than me.  Wink)

If you want any course/race/etc. details, XT, let us know.  Harrier knows the trail well and I paced/crewed last year as well ran the marathon in 2011.  You're going to be required to write us a detailed RR so we can live vicariously through you!

Running is dumb.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Last? Checking in late today.

Either a night run later, or a rest day. Work got in the way of my running. But I had some nice 14 miles yesterday with DS and DD biking along with me for 6 miles.

QOTD: Not haunted, but there's a part of the rail-to-trail where a woman was assaulted last summer. I am not sure they caught the guy, but it was a twisted story, and it might have been a family affair after all. So I run there again, see lots of runners (or sometime no-one around), and it seems to be safe again.

There also is part of a ridge trail that just seems so remote and lonely to me, and I'm always creeped out when I run there alone in the night.

Run for fun.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

And, uhhhh, I think XT is a little faster than me.  Wink)

Not after 95 miles... Evil

Run for fun.

Chnaiur

Did three miles before weights. Pulled my groin lightly, but it should hopefully heal.

QOTD: Nope. Never felt any vibes like that anywhere.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k