Trailer Trash

Marvelous Monday (Read 39 times)

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I've been looking at this today. It's the same weekend as Wasatch and Superior Sawtooth, which is just piss poor planning on their part. A lot of capable runners will be at those events.

It's a small window of time that they could stick it in . We have had really heavy snow pack into July and traditionally it snows by early-mid September up high . The Nevada section is 7,200'  - 9,000'  . I don't know the West Shore well enough to know the elevations it might be lower as they bypass Granite Chief and Desolation .

Occasional Runner

It's a small window of time that they could stick it in . We have had really heavy snow pack into July and traditionally it snows by early-mid September up high . The Nevada section is 7,200'  - 9,000'  . I don't know the West Shore well enough to know the elevations it might be lower as they bypass Granite Chief and Desolation .

As more and more races come into play, these conflicts will be pretty common. It sucks that this conflict is with 2 well established and popular runs.

Brian Runner

No run today. Paced a friend through her first road half marathon yesterday afternoon (Race Report: http://www.briankunkle.com/2013/10/2013-red-baron-half-marathon-race-report.html Wink

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening- not liking this time change Sad

qotd 1: huckleberry pie w/ a scoop of vanilla ice cream, thank you

qotd 2: I've cut my running back for awhile, in Oct I logged 123 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √