Trailer Trash

Comrades Marathon RR (Read 58 times)

Watoni

Congratulations!

I am glad I can read your reports and know that races like JFK, American River and Comrades will not be in my future :0

Sandy-2

Running uphill against the wind for 54 miles - no problem.  Just tuck in behind some fast guys and then nip them at the end - piece of cake.  You've been runniing trails too long and forgot your road racing tactics.   Joking   (I hope you know I'm kidding).

Congratulations !!!!  I know how tough is is to do an overseas ultra.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

jmctav23

2/3rds training

way to gut it out on a tough road course.  Hit me up if you want to do a run in the flagstaff area this weekend before or after your night race, we've got space to crash out for a night if you need it too.

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

Running that far in the heat is tough.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Occasional Runner

Running uphill against the wind for 54 miles - no problem.  Just tuck in behind some fast guys and then nip them at the end - piece of cake.  You've been runniing trails too long and forgot your road racing tactics.   Joking   (I hope you know I'm kidding).

Congratulations !!!!  I know how tough is is to do an overseas ultra.

In all sincerity, I really need to stop running road races. It always sounds fun when I'm registering and then I always find myself disappointed.