Trailer Trash

26.2 RR (Read 49 times)

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Awesome race, and an excellent report.  Great job toughing it out, and kudos to the support team for giving you the boost just when you needed it!

Looking at the finish photo, some guy just got chicked...

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

NorthernHarrier

Great report. Well done on the first marathon.  You also have some awesome friends/co-workers.

XtremeTaper

That was a fun report and congratulations on your first marathon. You done good, and look very happy there in the first photo! The finish line one you look a bit tired but it must have been from smoking that dude behind you! Well done.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Great read and the photos say a lot too.  Really cool support from the fire house.   Just curious, were there a good number of out-of-towner 50 state marathon types there?  How did the shoes work out for you?  Congrats on the finish and the finish time.

**Ask me about streaking**

mecrowe

Computer Geek

congrats on a great race and thanks for sharing your race report with us.  It was a great read!

--mike

sugnim

Great RR.  You made it through all of the sick jokes & then went on to work.  I say you kicked some ass.  Nice job.

Snowdenrun

Thanks everyone!

AT- I don't think I will ever hold my hands up and smile through a finish line. I pictured myself doing that and just laughed!

jbyram- At first I felt kind of bad for passing him so close to the finish. But no way was I going to hold back I had been working to reel him in for over 2 miles! I love "chicking" people. Smile

Jazemilla- There were lots of out of towners considering how few entrants there were. Some from Florida, New York, California, Washington, Montana, one of the Dakotas and a few more states. The shoes worked well. I think I like them. I got some new foot pain from some muscle from the ball of my foot to the middle toe. But new pain is common for me whenever I reach a new distance. They did what I was looking for but not expecting to find. They did really well transferring to different surfaces, but still overall good trail specific shoes.

RabbitChaser

Great job! Congratulations on a good race.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Nice job Michelle, very good time for your first Marathon.  Cannot believe you went to work after!!!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

Congratulations! You inspire me...I need to run my first marathon. The temperature sounds perfect! Cheering coworkers would be icing on the cake.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k