Trailer Trash

Another Sunny Sundailie (Read 30 times)

Marley and I had a nice 4 mile trail run in the cool of the early morning.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

muppy

Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful ladies!

Going to try for 5 today, if I have time is another issue.....

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers and a very Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers!  My heel is very sore from the race yesterday (although a little better this morning than yesterday), hope I didn't over do it.  Going to skip the running today and take the mountain bike out into the hills instead.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

We had just brutal conditions here this morning, very warm and humid.  A little breeze which was good running into it, but killer stagnant when running with it or within the trees.  I was 5 miles into my run when I bumped into two friends who are faster than I am and just starting their runs.  They were cruising along easy and talking while I was hanging on for dear life, I stayed with them for the next 7 miles until my wheels fell off. (I had already told them that I'd probably fall off the back and not to worry about it.)  I then took an easy run/walk back home for a total of 15 miles.  A nice tough training run for me with the pretty good mid-run pace and tropical conditions.

Tomorrow is a SRD since I'll be in the plane all day.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Occasional Runner

Good morning (or afternoon to the east coast Trailers).

It was a busy morning. I did a nice, comfortable 6 mile tempo run on the roads, then a brutal core workout at the gym. I came back home and donned my trail gear and did 14 hilly mountain miles in the Wasatch. I took it easy and enjoyed the mountains this morning. It's cold and windy here again but I managed to really enjoy my time up high.

I hope you all have a great day.

Birdwell

Morning folks!

SRD for me, which is lucky. I woke up to 8+ inches of wet heavy snow this morning.

I've been busy getting broken branches out of the driveway, the roof and all over.

Power is still on for now, but the neighbors have a tree leaning pretty hard against the power lines. I expect it to go down any time.

LB2

I had it all planned out today. Then, the thunderstorms came. Oh well, I had a good run yesterday for a couple of hours, real easy pace. No biggie. I got a lot of things done this weekend.

LB2

moonlightrunner

I'll man the sweeps today. I just got done with a really nice run...about an hour and a half. It isa new rroute...I don't know how many miles. The longer I ran, the better I felt. I ran faster and longer than I have in a long time. It was really great. Brought my first new running g buddy home...a tick...yuck!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k