Trailer Trash

Fridaily! (Read 31 times)

Chnaiur

My name is Jon and I'm a runner.

You are not alone, I just did the same damn thing and prolonged what should have been a week rest into 3 weeks of no running.

Great reminder - I'm skipping running today because of this. Shouldn't mess with Top of Foot pain.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Le professeur de trail

SRD. Partly because I'm at work until 8 tonight, partly because I have a 50k tomorrow.

QOTD: I don't know if it's where they are looking for it or not, but I have a feeling the U.S. has a pretty good idea where it's at. From what I understand we can track any missle launch that is launched from anywhere in the world and pick it up within seconds after lift off. I think the Military knows but feels that it's not in our best interests to tell.

Good luck! Take it easy and survive that beast.

Low_O2

CO2:  I heard that same rant last night from the old man.  He even added the guys so nice I couldn't really tell him how bad he sucked.  You anal folks just need to do it yourself. 

Haha, glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I try to tell my wife it is easier if I just do it, but she doesn't always like how long it takes me to get projects done. How am I supposed to get my running in if I put priority on the honey do list?

Chnaiur

Haha, glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I try to tell my wife it is easier if I just do it, but she doesn't always like how long it takes me to get projects done. How am I supposed to get my running in if I put priority on the honey do list?

Personally, I'm in the fortunate position that my wife would kill me if I took a hammer or saw to any part in the house. 

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Occasional Runner

Here's the Crew-Mobile project I've been working on while trying to find a job. It's 95% finished and I love it. Jo's gonna PIMP the 100 mile race courses.

9/13- Mid Mountain Marathon

9/26- Bear 100

10/18- White Rim Trail FKT

11/1- Javelina Jundred

12/6- Cajun Coyote 100

Lace:

That has fun written all over it...literally!!!

I need to sign up for a race..

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

^^ Noice!  Looks very off road capable

strength training this evening, the only  upside to my injury is my strength has really taken a turn upward, I'd gladly trade that for a run today!

2014 

HURL Fat Ass 50k  1/11- DNS sick :(

Zion Traverse 47 miles 4/5 DNS :( stress fracture in heel

Don't Fence Me In 30k  14k 5/10 ✓

Pengelly Double Dip 13.1 miles & 3000' 6/7 ✓

Devils Backbone 50 mile (I'm running 25 as a two person relay) 7/19 ✓ Wow!

Ellkhorn 23k 8/2- this is a maybe- little close to the Bridger???? signed up :)  ✓ 

Bridge Ridge Run 20 miles 8/9  ✓ 

Sandy-2

Cool Crew Cruiser !!!!!!

tbd