Trailer Trash

The MONDAILY (Read 32 times)

moonlightrunner

Nothing biblical happening here-- just light snow and things are looking pretty.   Today's a rest day so my plan is the gym later for strength training.

Moonlight-- happy birthday!  I hope you had a good day yesterday.

qotd:  Yes.  I've participated in research studies in the past (and the kiddos are in one now) so doing a running-related study would only be a natural.  I find the process very interesting.

Thanks. It was a great birthday. Bit the big number is scary. Hope I can still rum 10 miles when I am 75. It was not difficult at 57

Will run late tonight. Jealous of all the snow others are getting. Just really cold here.

Qotd: when the day comes I can call myself a solid ultra runner, I would participate gladly.

Hope all ate safe and warm as the snow arrives and departs.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

AT-runner

Tim

Happy birthday, Moon.  Hope it was a great one.

Hey, where has Lace_up been?   I see he has an awesome RR from Brasil up on his blog.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

I got up early today to participate in a 4am conference call meeting.  Fun times.  But after it was over I went out for an early morning run. It was about 38*F and breezy, no snow in these parts so I wore shorts.  It actually was pretty clear with lots of stars in the sky.  Great morning for a run.

On the beach that I run along there is a group of hard-core distance swimmers that I see on weekends.  I don't know how far they swim but typically they swim for about the same amount of time that I spend running.  They are typically in buoyant wet suits.  However today I saw a guy walking towards the water in the pre-dawn darkness - pretty hard-core indeed, especially since all he was wearing was a speedo.

qotd: yes I have participated in a few, WS is famous for including running research studies.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Sandy-2

Hey, where has Lace_up been?   I see he has an awesome RR from Brasil up on his blog.

I figure that he's lost in the Amazon somewhere searching for PBRs. Hope he is recovering well from the "issues" he had, such a bummer. Great report though.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL