Trailer Trash

No Sun Sundaily (Read 37 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Just finished 23 was suppose to be 24 but we lost the group and came up  a little short.  It was hard on my ankles...seems I have a bit of tendentious and it's getting worst.   Flared  up when I bought new shoes..Cascadias as always, but a new model.  Wondering if I should toss them.  Beautiful fall day.

QOTD:  Not all the time but when the opportunity is there I will jump at the chance.

Sandy:  Looking forward to those Pics.  Wink

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Sad day for us, we'll have to put our male cat to sleep later this evening. I am just waiting for DD to finish her marching band duties at the Halloween parade, then I'll pick her up to see the cat one last time before he'll cross his last finish line. So sad.

No run for me today, work all day, then kids' chores, and bringing the cat to the vet (and returning with just the empty carrier  Cry - when the female cat saw us coming home with the empty carrier, she knew, which was even sadder).

On the drive home, it was a beautiful sunset, and I was trying to figure out where to bury the cat. Maybe on one of my favorite trail spots.

Hope everyone is having a good evening!

Run for fun.

Still recovering from my engagement party, which was yesterday. It was a wonderful party with just family, still 40+ people. We went out to the bar after and had a few too many shots.... May or may not run tonight, I simply can't muster the energy right now.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

had a great run this morning w/ a buddy I hadn't run w/ in a year or so; was in the Missoula area (caught a Grizzly game on Saturday)- we did about 11.5 miles in the Rattlesnake area

what qotd is the Queen answering?, I missed it Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sad day for us, we'll have to put our male cat to sleep later this evening. I am just waiting for DD to finish her marching band duties at the Halloween parade, then I'll pick her up to see the cat one last time before he'll cross his last finish line. So sad.

No run for me today, work all day, then kids' chores, and bringing the cat to the vet (and returning with just the empty carrier  Cry - when the female cat saw us coming home with the empty carrier, she knew, which was even sadder).

On the drive home, it was a beautiful sunset, and I was trying to figure out where to bury the cat. Maybe on one of my favorite trail spots.

Hope everyone is having a good evening!

So sorry to hear this Sad Never an easy thing to do. Sorry for your loss.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

had a great run this morning w/ a buddy I hadn't run w/ in a year or so; was in the Missoula area (caught a Grizzly game on Saturday)- we did about 11.5 miles in the Rattlesnake area

what qotd is the Queen answering?, I missed it Big grin

Just being the goofball that I am..Blush  You were in my area?  I live on Rattlesnake Rd.

Couchy...Cry so sorry...

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄