Trailer Trash

TGIFridaily (Read 33 times)

Daydreamer1

Heading out a little later this afternoon for 7-8 miles. First it's helping with some yard work. Gotta get some miles in today. I missed yesterday. After posting what I was going to do I took a nap and woke up when it was time to go to work. Guess I needed the sleep more then the run.

Thinking about getting a new grill this weekend. Does anyone have, or know anything about a Char-Broil Tru Infrared. Some reviews on them say they rust out really quick. I've been wanting to get one and there are some sales on them this weekend.

QOTD: Growing up in the 70s I was into old country. Stuff from the 50s and 60s. Still like it, as long as it's not Willie Nelson. Coming from a very religious family I was exposed to a lot of Acapella  Christian music. I have a lot of that on my Ipod for when I'm on the treadmill or trainer. For some reason I can push harder when I'm listening to that.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I'm running after work today.  Still on my 3 minute intervals, but I have decided to do 7 instead of 6.  Shhhh, don't tell my PT!

QOTD: Damn, you people are old.  I can't decide either, but probably a song from mtwarden's 90s alternative playlist.

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

watch your mouth young lady...

QOTD: Damn, you people are old.  I can't decide either, but probably a song from mtwarden's 90s alternative playlist.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Got up early today - to go to work. Now I'm tired, which I wouldn't be if I had gone for a run instead. 

Planning to go out for a few miles later - after a nap...

I realize I'm in a very negative mood, and have been that on and off in the last couple weeks, even though my running is going very well. I'll have to work more on getting out of this funk, and enjoy all the good things around me!

Moonlight: I switched from just enhancing my natural color (very dark brown) to blonde. I had been wearing my natural color all my life (except for a few months with reddish color), and I wanted to try something new. A very interesting change from my point of view, I feel that people really do treat me differently with that hair color. And it perfectly camouflages the grays. I'm happy with it for now.

It might make me look a bit younger, but unfortunately did not make me any faster... 

QOTD: There are many songs that take me back. ABBA songs, because when I was a young teen, I traveled around America and Canada, and on one of these travels, friends (Canadian) gave us an ABBA album as a gift. My sister and I played that album every day for the next year or so.

Terence Trent D'Arby, and The Non-Blondes take me back into my 20's,and their songs also make me feel every detail of the moment when I used to listen to them.

Run for fun.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Running is dumb.

moonlightrunner

watch your mouth young lady...

+1. R E S P E C T!

Ftyc:

In my venerable old age...I'm a blond. I looked like a skunk with what was left of my dark hair before I my DD convinced me to change.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

LB2

...Mojo rising reminds of my boyfirend's nunchuck routine...

I'd like to hear that story someday.

LB2

LB2

HAHAHAHA. Good one Mandy!!!!

LB2