Trailer Trash

humpdaydaily (Read 27 times)

Felt like hell and took a rest day.  Marley didn't seem to mind.

QOTD: Some Cascadias that I got cheap since they were older models.  I forget the model number, but they are the orange and gray ones.  I bought a couple pairs when I saw them cheap and in my size.  I probably should have bought more.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

runtraildc

traildc, Queen: Where did you get the Cascadia 7's? Recently? I really like them.

Marie,  If you have small feet (size 7 or smaller), Sierra Trading has them.  And, with an extra discount code, they'll be pretty cheap.

Marie,  If you have small feet (size 7 or smaller), Sierra Trading has them.  And, with an extra discount code, they'll be pretty cheap.

That is a big advantage to extra small or extra large feet they always seem to have old stock left over and deeply discounted in less popular sizes.  I have less luck in my size (12) but I do find them sometimes.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Yeah, he is. It is always a good way to get out for a run. Last night, my wife was a little annoyed that I wanted to go run, even for a short run. Then, Rudy heard me say "run" and started going nuts. So, off we went, and everyone was happy.

Just got word that the 12 hour race I couldn't make on Saturday has been changed to Sunday. It is a fat ass event, so we just show up. I'll be out there for at least 10 hours of it, probably all 12.

my husband bitches an moaners on occasion about my running, so I love it when he says....you need to take Earl for a run he is wound up!!! permission granted.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

mtwarden - Glad you are back and running.  How's the bike?

I like it, riding it to work everyday- told my DW I can pay for the bike in 500 days of riding it Big grin  I've taken it into the hills a few times- I need a lot more practice until I'm comfortable on all the single tracks around here.

FTYC- I'm w/ the others, stay in- worse case scenario as you mention, you'll get a heck of a training run in!

Looks like a wide array of different shoes being used Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √