Trailer Trash

Wednesdaily (Read 40 times)

Occasional Runner

Route? Details?

It's a 32 mile out and back on the east slopes of the Cascade mountains. The trail takes me up into the Alpine Wilderness area and I turn around at a lake.

This is the very first trail I ever stepped foot on as a little boy. I want to put my name on it.

mecrowe

Computer Geek

It's a 32 mile out and back on the east slopes of the Cascade mountains. The trail takes me up into the Alpine Wilderness area and I turn around at a lake.

This is the very first trail I ever stepped foot on as a little boy. I want to put my name on it.

Good luck, my friend!

Watoni

Awesome! Good luck.

Sandy-2

Did 5 this morning. 1 deg less and I guess 2% lower humidity than yesterday. I was still soaked when I finished though (again no rain, just sweat).

Good luck to all those having kids soon!

qotd: like others have said, I'd have to get input from the DW on this one...

tbd.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run, just pure taper madness. I might go out for a hike, just to get used to the high temperatures again (82 now).

Good luck to the fellow racers, pacers, and (grand)parents expecting new babies this weekend!

QOTD: Running related: Shoes. Seems like before every big race, I need new shoes. Although, on second thought, that might be because I do big races only 2 times a year or so.

Not running related: Coffee at or after work. Flavored coffee, that is, like pumpkin spice, or chocolate hazelnut, so I can't make it myself. It's only 99 cents, but it adds up!

Run for fun.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Very cool!

4 slow miles today. Legs are still beat up from the VT 50K after 2 full days rest. I made sure not to push it today though.

Still no work. Considering applying for unemployment as that is an option for federal workers who are furloughed.

QOTD: I say nothing, but my fiance would say running apparel. I beg to differ.

AT-runner

Tim

4 slow miles today. Legs are still beat up from the VT 50K after 2 full days rest. I made sure not to push it today though.

You've had plenty of time to write that RR by now, or did I miss it.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Zing! I actually did not have much time Mon (driving home) or Tues (housework day) but today I had NO excuse. I am sitting here eating Vermont cheddar, drinking a Lagunitas Little Sumpin' ale and watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Not a bad day at all Wink

Daydreamer1

I had planned on a short 4-5 mile run/walk or a 25 mile bike ride. Doesn't look like either will happen. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

QOTD: Junk Food

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Did not run yesterday went to $2 pint night and than pizza.  Which could be why I din't get up this am to run.  Will run tonight.  We have a fitness (steps) competition at work and my team pulled into number one today!!  Big grin  A teamate did a Tough Mudder this weekend and when I asked her how it was, "It was the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life!"

QOTD:  Now that I live in small town USA I really don't waste my money much.  Of course my salary decreased also which helps (less wastea!).  I used to clothes hop when I was bored, but there is no wear to shop up her.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

I must confess also, that the only thing I do slower than running is writing....half done so far writing up.

Short haiku version....

Ran with my  brother.

I'm tired of these f-ing rocks.

Now I have blisters.

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16